Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

艾青诗集汉译英赏析:Dayanhe-My Wet-Nurse大堰河—我的保姆 (双语)



艾青诗集汉译英赏析:dayanhe-my wet-nurse大堰河—我的保姆 (双语)

大堰河—我的保姆
dayanhe-my wet-nurse

大堰河,是我的保姆,
dayanhe,my wet-nurse

她的名字就是生她的村庄的名字,
her name was the name of the village which gave her birth;

她是童养媳,
she was a child-bride:

大堰河,是我的保姆。
my wet-nurse, dayanhe.

我是地主的儿子;
i am the son of a landlord ,

也是吃了大堰河的奶而长大了的
but i have been brought up on dayanhe's milk

大堰河的儿子。
the son of dayanhe.

大堰河以养育我而养育她的家,
raising me dayanhe raised her family;

而我,是吃了你的奶而被养育了的,
i am one who was raised on your milk,

大堰河啊,我的保姆。
oh dayanhe , my wet-nurse·

大堰河,今天我看到雪使我想起了你:
dayanhe , today , looking at the snow falling makes me think of you

你的被雪压着的草盖的坟墓,
your grass-covered,snow-laden grave,

你的关闭了的故居檐头的枯死的瓦菲,
the withered weeds on the tiled eaves of your shut-up house,

你的被典押了的一丈平方的园地,
your garden-plot, ten-foot square, and mortgaged,

你的门前的长了青苔的石椅,
your stone seat just outside the gate, overgrown with moss

大堰河,今天我看到雪使我想起了你。
dayanhe,today, looking at the snow falling makes me think of you.

你用你厚大的手掌把我抱在怀里,抚摸我;
with your great big hands,you cradled me to your breast, soothing me;

在你搭好了灶火之后,
after you had stoked the fire in the oven ,

在你拍去了围裙上的炭灰之后,
after you had brushed off the coal-ashes from your apron,

在你尝到饭已煮熟了之后,
after you had tasted for yourself whether the rice was cooked,

在你把乌黑的酱碗放到乌黑的桌子上之后,
after you had set the bowls of black soybeans on the black table ,

在你补好了儿子们的为山腰的荆棘扯破的衣服之后,
after you had mended your sons' clothes, torn by thorns on the mountain ridge,

在你把小儿被柴刀砍伤了的手包好之后,
after you had bandaged the hand of your little son, nicked with a cleaver,

在你把夫儿们的衬衣上的虱子一颗颗的掐死之后,
after you had squeezed to death, one坊one,the lice on your children's shirts,

在你拿起了今天的第一颗鸡蛋之后,
after you had collected the first egg of the day,

你用你厚大的手掌把我抱在怀里,抚摸我。
with your great big hands,you cradled me to your breast, soothing me.

我是地主的儿子,
i am the son of a landlord,

在我吃光了你大堰河的奶之后,
after i had taken all the milk you had to offer

我被生我的父母领回到自己的家里。
i was taken back to my home by the parents who gave me brith .

啊,大堰河,你为什么要哭?
ah,dayanhe , why are you crying?

我做了生我的父母家里的新客了!
i was a newcomer to the parents who gave me birth!

我摸着红漆雕花的家具,
i touched the red-lacquered, floral-carved furniture,

我摸着父母的睡床上金色的花纹,
i touched the ornate brocade on my parents'bed,

我呆呆的看着檐头的我不认得的“天伦叙乐”的匾,
i looked dumbly at the "bless this house" sign above the door-which i couldn't read,

我摸着新换上的衣服的丝的和贝壳的钮扣,
i touched the buttons of my new clothes, made of silk and mother-of-pearl,

我看着母亲怀里的不熟识的妹妹,
i saw in my mother's~a sister whom i scarcely knew,

我坐着油漆过的安了火钵的炕凳,
i sat on a lacquered stool with a small brazier set under- neath ,

我吃着碾了三番的白米的饭,
i ate white rice which had been milled three times.

但,我是这般扭泥不安!因为我
still, i was bashful and shy! because i,

我做了生我的父母家里的新客了。
i was a newcomer to the parents who gave me birth .

大堰河,为了生活,
dayanhe, in order to survive,

在她流尽了她的乳液之后,
after her milk had run dry,

她就开始用抱过我的两臂劳动了;
she began to put those~,~that had cradled me, to work ,

她含着笑,洗着我们的衣服,
smiling, she washed our clothes,

她含着笑,提着菜篮到村边的结冰的池塘去,
smiling, she carried the vegetables, and rinsed them in the icy pond by the village,

她含着笑,切着冰屑悉索的萝卜,
smiling, she sliced the turnips frozen through and through,

她含着笑,用手掏着猪吃的麦糟,
smiling, she stirred the swill in the pigs'trough,

她含着笑,扇着炖肉的炉子的火,
smiling, she fanned the flames under the stove with the broiling meat,

她含着笑,背了团箕到广场上去
smiling, she carried the baling baskets of beans and grain

晒好那些大豆和小麦,
to the open square where they baked in the sun,

大堰河,为了生活,
dayanhe, in order to survive,

在她流尽了她的乳液之后,
after the mile in her had run dry

她就用抱过我的两臂,劳动了。
she put those arms, arms that had cradled me, to work.

大堰河,深爱着她的乳儿;
dayanhe was so devoted to her foster-child, whom she suckled;

在年节里,为了他,忙着切那冬米的糖,
at new year's,she'd busy herself cutting winter-rice cany for him,

为了他,常悄」哨的走到村边的她的家里去,
for him, who would steal off to her house by the village,

为了他,走到她的身边叫一声“妈”,
for him, who would walk up to her and call her "ma- ma

大堰河,把他画的大红大绿的关云长
dayanhe,she would stick his drawing of guan yu,the

贴在灶边的墙上,
bright green and bright red,on the wall

大堰河,会对她的邻居夸口赞美她的乳儿;
dayanhe,how she would boast and brag to her neighbors about her foster-child .

大堰河曾做了一个不能对人说的梦:
dayanhe , once she dreamt a dream she could tell no one,

在梦里,她吃着她的乳儿的婚酒,
in her dream, she was drinking a wedding toast to her foster-child ,

坐在辉煌的结彩的堂上,
sitting in a resplendent hall bedecked with silk,

而她的娇美的媳妇亲切的叫她“婆婆”
and the beautiful young bride called her affectionately, " mother"

大堰河,深爱她的乳儿!
dayanhe,she、so devoted to her foster-child

大堰河,在她的梦没有做醒的时候已死了。
dayanhe, in a dream from which she has not awakened has died .

她死时,乳儿不在她的旁侧,
when she died, her foster-child was not at her side,

她死时,平时打骂她的丈夫也为她流泪,
when she died , the husband who often beat her shed tears for her.

五个儿子,个个哭得很悲,
her five sons each cried bitter tears,

她死时,轻轻的呼着她的乳儿的名字,
when she died,feebly,she called out the name of her foster-child,

大堰河,已死了,
dayanhe is dead:

她死时,乳儿不在她的旁侧。
when she died,her foster-child was not at her side .

大堰河,含泪的去了!
dayanhe,she went with rears in her eyes

同着四十几年的人世生活的凌侮,
along with forty-nine years, a lifetime of humiliation at the hands of the world,

同着数不尽的奴隶的凄苦,
along with the innumerable sufferings of a slave,

同着四块钱的棺材和几束稻草,
along with a two-bit casket and some bundles of rice- straw,

同着几尺长方的埋棺材的土地,
along with a plot of ground to bury a casket in a few square feet,

同着一手把的纸钱的灰,
along with a handful of ashes,from paper money

大堰河,她含泪的去了。
burned , dayanhe , she went with tears in her eyes.

这是大堰河所不知道的:
but these are the things that dayanhe did not know

她的醉酒的丈夫已死去,
that her drunkard husband is dead,

大儿做了土匪,
that her eldest son became a bandit ,

第二个死在炮火的烟里,
that her second died in the smoke of war,

第三,第四,第五
that her third, her fourth, her fifth,

在师傅和地主的叱骂声里过着日子。
live on,vilified by their teachers and their landlords,

而我,我是在写着给予这不公道的世界的咒语。
and i一i write condemnations of this unjust world .

当我经了长长的飘泊回到故土时,
when i, after drifting about for a long time, went home

在山腰里,田野上,
on the mountain ridge,in the wilds,

兄弟们碰见时,是比六七年前更要亲密!
when i saw my brothers , we were closer than we were 6 or 7 years ago,

这,这是为你,静静的睡着的大堰河
this, this is what you,dayanhe, calmly sleeping in re- pose,

所不知道的啊!
this is what you do not know !

大堰河,今天,你的乳儿是在狱里,
dayanhe, today, your foster-child is in jail,

写着一首呈给你的赞美诗,
writing a poem of praise,dedicated to you,

呈给你黄土下紫色的灵魂,
dedicated to your spirit,purple shade under the brown soil ,

呈给你拥抱过我的直伸着的手,
dedicated to your outstretched~that embraced me,

呈给你吻过我的唇,
dedicated to your lips that kissed me,

呈给你泥黑的温柔的脸颜,
dedicated to your face, warm and soft, the color of with,

呈给你养育了我的乳房,
dedicated to your breasts that suckled me,

呈给你的儿子们,我的兄弟们,
dedicated to your sons,my brothers,

呈给大地上一切的,
dedicated to all of them on earth,

我的大堰河般的保姆和她们的儿子,
the wet-nurses like my dayanhe, and all their,

呈给爱我如爱她自己的儿子般的大堰河。
dedicated to dayanhe, who loved me as she loved her ownsons。

大堰河,
dayanhe,

我是吃了你的奶而长大了的
i am one who grew up suckling at your breasts,

你的儿子,
your son .

我敬你
i pay taibute to you,

爱你!
with all my love.

一九三三年一月十四口,雪朝。
on a snowy morning. january 14,1933

艾青诗集《大堰河—我的保姆》赏析:

这首诗一共13节,可分为三部分。

第1、2节为第一部分,写“我”和大堰河虽然阶级出身不同,却有着割不断的血肉联系,“我是地主的儿子”,却“也是吃了大堰河的奶而长大了的/大堰河的儿子”。诗从一开始就显示了它鲜明的叙事性质。而重叠反复地咏叹“大堰河,是我的保姆”,为全诗奠定了浓郁的抒情基调。

第3~10节为第二部分。诗人在狱中看到窗外大雪,触景生情,以第一人称的口吻,追述大堰河勤劳善良、为生活奔忙而受尽苦难的一生。

第3节,“大堰河,今天我看到雪使我想起了你”,大堰河已经故去,诗人描述了她的坟墓和家园的凄凉景象。

第4节,诗人饱含深情地回忆起“我”与大堰河一起度过的贫苦、然而却让“我”感到无限温暖的生活。“你用你厚大的手掌把我抱在怀里,抚摸我;/在你……之后”,连续用了8个“在你……之后”的句式,为读者真实地再现了大堰河勤劳操持家务的情景。在这些话语中,我们能感到大堰河勤苦操劳、仁爱善良的行为在“我”心中投下了母爱的光辉。

第5节仅4行,叙述了“我”离开大堰河时的情况。虽然是简短的过渡,诗人却捕捉了离别场面中最令人心碎的一幕:“啊,大堰河,你为什么要哭?”

第6节,将“我”回到自己家中的情形与在大堰河家里的情形进行对比。“我做了生我的父母家里的新客了!”并与第4节一样,连续使用排比长句,表现“我”在自己家里的陌生感、拘束感。

第7节,写大堰河“流尽了她的乳液之后”,“为了生活”,“用抱过我的两臂劳动了”。连续使用六个“她含着笑……”,一方面写出了她劳动时的乐观态度,另一方面写出了她为了自己的家而付出的艰辛。每一句都展现了一幅令人心酸的画面。

第8节,表现了大堰河对乳儿的淳朴情感。她像对亲生儿子一样,疼爱自己的乳儿,在他身上寄予了希望。

第9、10节,写大堰河临终的情况,“乳儿不在她的旁侧”,她带着遗憾,“含泪”离开了这个凄凉的世界。

第11~13节为第三部分。诗人思绪回到现实,回到监狱,用儿子对母亲的情感,为大堰河“写着一首呈给你的赞美诗”。并将这种情感扩大,“呈给大地上一切的,/我的大堰河般的保姆和她们的儿子”,直接抒发了对广大劳动人民的敬爱之情。