Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

艾青诗集汉译英赏析:To the Soul of Danuska,My Friend致亡友丹娜之灵 (双语)



艾青诗集汉译英赏析:To the Soul of Danuska,My Friend致亡友丹娜之灵(双语)

致亡友丹娜之灵
To the Soul of Danuska,My Friend

谨以哀诗一首呈献于布拉格奥尔桑一号公墓九区三十八号丹娜的骨灰盒前
I place this poem on funerary urn No. 38 at the Ninth Olsany Cemetery in Prague, the urn of my friend Hemldova Stovickova .

动乱不安的年代,
In these confused, unsettled times,

友谊像阴天的芦苇,
Friendship is like a reed on a darkling day,

在风中哆嗦着,
Trembling in the wind,

发出听不见的哀叹……
Sighing imperceptible sighs.…

空间多么辽阔,
How vast is space,

时间多么漫长,
How infinite is time,

翻开记忆的本子,
When I flip open memory's album,

字迹已模糊不清:
The words seem almost rubbed off:

你第一次下飞机,
The first time you got off the plane

就在人群里,
You looked in the crowd

寻找一个写诗的人,
For a man known to write poems,

但他没有去欢迎。
But he wasn't there to receive you

你在中国度过了三年,
You stayed in China three years,

春花秋月,风和日丽,
Through spring bloom autumn,winds, radiant sun,

你爱上这个国家,
You came to love this country,

和她的古朴的人民;
And her ancient,simple people.

一九五七年秋天,
In the autumn of 1957 ,

你受聘期满离开北京,
Your contract fulfilled, you left Beijing;

在为你送行的人群里而
Again, among those who saw you off,

却少了一个写诗的人;
Missing was the who wrote poems.

我在甩袖无边的大荒原,
In the vast, forsaken steppes,

收到来自布拉格的明信片;
I received a postcard from Prague;

我踌躇很久没有给你回信—
For some time I hesitated, and then did not write,

不相信蒲公英会飘到你身边。
Doubting that the frail dandelion would ever reach you.

整整过了十年,
Ten full years went by,

维尔塔发河边发生了地震,
Then the banks of the Vltava were struck by an earthquake,

我最先想到的是你—
It was you I thought of first-

一个正直人的命运;
And the fate of someone , like you,with integrity;

我曾到过你的书房—
You saw me in your library-

那完全是中国人的书房,
So much like the library a Chinese would have,

不知你所编译的书怎么样?
What has become of your pnJjects, your translations?

不知鲁迅全集怎么样?
And what about the Complete Works of hu Xun?

经过了漫长的二十一年,
After an interminahle twenty-one years,

你听到这消息该多么高兴,
How you would have been happy an this news,

因为你一直为我的处境愤愤不平。
You who never stopped being indignant at my plight!

但是,你已长眠于九泉之下
Alas , you have already gone to your

再也听不见我的歌声,
You will never again hear my songs,

这歌声你是熟悉的—
You, who were so familiar with their

即使最欢乐的时候也有悲酸……
Songs that,even in moments of joy,

而在我的桌子上,
Now, on my desk,

留着你送给我的烟灰缸,
I still have the ashtray you gave me;

它好像什么也不知道,
It seems not to know anything,

依然闪闪发光……
And sparkles and shines just as before

我们这个时代的友情,
A friendship like ours,in these times

多么可贵又多么艰辛—
Is so precious, so hard to come场!

像火灾后留下的照片,
Like a photograph spared from the flames,

像地震后拣起的瓷碗,
Like a shard of porcelain picked up after an

像沉船露出海而的桅杆,
like the mast of ship that has foundered,

一九七九年一月十一
Dear Danuskal January 11,1979