Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

优雅交际100句:交际高手必知英文表达

I've heard so much about you.

久仰!

Long time no see.

好久不见了!

Distinguished/ Honorable/ Respected friends

尊敬的朋友们!

Your Excellency

阁下(多用于称呼大使)

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visitBeijing.

我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。

How are you making out in Beijing?

在北京过得怎么样?

I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。

American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

欢迎美商来北京投资。

Your valuable advice is most welcome.

欢迎多提宝贵意见。

It's a rewarding trip!

不虚此行!

As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。

Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

请代我问候王先生。

Thank you so much for coming.

感谢光临!

Hope you'll come again.

欢迎再来!

I will see myself out, please.

请留步,不用送了!

Take care!

多保重!

Have a nice trip!

祝您一路平安!

At your service!

愿为您效劳!

Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

为…举行宴会/宴请

Welcome dinner

欢迎宴会

Informal dinner

便宴

Luncheon

午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)

Light meal

便餐

Working luncheon

工作午餐

Buffet dinner/luncheon

自助餐

Return dinner

答谢宴会

Farewell dinner

告别宴会

Glee feast

庆功宴

Reception

招待会

Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China

庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会

Cocktail party

鸡尾酒会

Table d'hote/a la carte

包餐/点餐

Serve a courst

上菜

Here is your seat.

您的位置在这里。

Please have a seat.

请入席!

Enjoy this happy get-together

欢聚一堂

Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

请随便!

Help yourself please.

请各位随意用餐。

What would you like to drink?

您喝点什么?

At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!

Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!

I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

Here's to you!

敬您一杯!

To your health!

祝你健康!

Whatever you like!

随量!

Excuse me for a minute.

我失陪一会儿!

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

The reception will now begin.

招待会现在开始。

All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

全体起立,奏国歌!

The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

出席今天招待会的贵宾有…

I have the honour to call upon …

现在请…讲话

This concludes the opening ceremony.

开幕式现在结束。

隆重庆祝Grand celebration

隆重庆祝

Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

庆祝成立…一周年

Hail the first FIFA of …

热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛

On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!

Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

衷心祝贺您当选…

Hold a meeting/ seminar/ conference/ forum/ symposium

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会

Patron/ sponsor/ organizer/ co-organizer

赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人

Enter into negotiation

举行谈判

Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

交涉

Talks at working level

事物性会谈

Items on the agenda

议程项目

Schedule mutually agreed upon

双方商定的议程

Opening session

开幕会议

Plenary session

全体会议

Panel discussion

小组讨论

Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

同有关单位磋商

One round of talks

一轮会谈

Memorandum of understanding

谅解备忘录

I declare the meeting open.

现在开会。

I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

请…发言。

Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况

That's all for my presentation.thank you.

我的介绍完了,谢谢!

So much for my remarks for now.

我先说这么多。

That's all for what I want to say.

我要说的就是这些。

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

让我先谈一个问题。

Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter. / What is your view on this matter? / How do you see this matter?

您对此事怎么看呢?

I propose a ten-minute break.

我提议休会十分钟。

I will pick up where we left off just now.

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。

Sorry for the interruption but...

对不起,我插一句。

By all means.

当然可以!

Whatever you say.

怎么都行!

I have no objection.

我没有异议。

We take exception to this question.

我方对这个问题有异议。

We note with pleasure that …

我们高兴地看到…

I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?

I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

不知你们上午谈的怎样?

We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

我方很希望 贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。

You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。

Entangle this issue.

纠缠这个问题。

Advocate/uphold thriftiness

提倡节约

For the sake of national property

为了国家的繁荣

The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。

Keep close watch on

密切注视

Spur/promote intensive cooperation

促进密切合作