Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

[银行英语口语对话]回答客户问题

对话(1)

customer: excuse me, but can i draw on my account for payment of things i buy in china?

顾客:劳驾,请问我能不能提取存款偿付我在中国买东西的费用?

clerk: certainly, sir. how much do you draw?

职员:当然可以,先生。您要取多少钱?

customer: rmb 8,000, please. would you please tell me my balance?

顾客:请给我人民币8000元。请把我帐号上的节余金额告诉我好吗?

clerk: yes, sir. your balance is rmb 34,000.

职员:好的,先生。你的帐户余额是人民币34000元。

customer: i am sorry, but may i ask one more question?

顾客:对不起,我能不能再问一个问题?

clerk: of course, please do. what is it?

职员:当然可以了。请问是什么问题?

customer: what is the interest rate for the saving account?

顾客:储蓄存款的利率是多少?

clerk: the detailed information is on the board. please go and see it.

职员:详细的情况在那块利率牌上。请去那里看看吧。

customer: many thanks.

顾客:非常感谢。

对话(2)

customer: excuse me, but could you help me?

顾客:对不起,能帮我一个忙吗?

clerk: with pleasure. what can i do for you?

职员:很高兴为您效劳。我能为您做些什么?

customer: could you tell me where i can find mr. zhang?

顾客:请告诉我张先生在哪里,好吗?

clerk: sure miss. mr. zhang is upstairs.

职员:没问题,小姐。张先生在楼上。

customer: thank you very much.

顾客:非常感谢。

clerk: not at all, miss.

职员:不客气,小姐。

对话(3)

customer: do you charge for cheques?

顾客:请问,兑换支票你们收手续费吗?

clerk: yes we do. each cheque you write will cost rmb 2.

职员:是的,我们收手续费。您每开一张支票就要花人民币2元。

customer: do i have to deposit a large sum of money if i want to open a cheque-savings account?

顾客:如果我要开一个支票储蓄帐户,我必须存一大笔钱吗?

clerk: not necessarily, sir.

职员:不一定的,先生。

customer: regarding the interest rate, what is the difference between a savings account and checking account?

顾客:在利率方面,储蓄存款和支票存款有什么不同?

clerk: not big difference, sir.

职员:没有太大的区别,先生。

customer: i see. i would like to open a checking account. will 300 dollars be enough for a minimum deposit?

顾客:我知道了。我想开一个支票存款帐户。300美元作最低存款额够了吗?

clerk: definitely.

职员:足够了。