Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

房地产英语(十一)

  4. Residential Property for Lease

  租赁住宅物业

  Scene: ABC Properties Company, Robinson Road Branch

  场景: ABC地产代理公司太古城分行

  A: Agent- Chen Lu

  物业代理陈路

  B: Client- Mr. Roberts

  客户罗伯茨先生

  A: Hi,Sir. May I help you?

  先生,你好,我可以帮你忙吗?

  B: Yes, please. I am looking to lease an apartment.

  好的,麻烦你。我正在找一个出租住宅。

  A: This is my business card. I am Chen Lu. Nice to meet you.

  这是我的名片,我叫陈路。很高兴认识你。

  B: Thank you. I am Sam Roberts. I am looking for an apartment of around one thousand square feet for my family.

  谢谢,我是罗伯茨。我正找一个约一千平方英尺的住宅公寓给我的家人。

  A: Mr.Roberts, are you familiar with this area?

  罗伯茨先生,你是否熟识这一区呢?

  B: Yes, I am living in Rose Garden now, but the lease will expire in two months. The landlord is going to sell his apartment.

  是的,我现在住在玫瑰花园,不过租约将在两个月后到期,业主已决定出售那住宅公寓。

  A: I see. I guess you prefer remaining in the same neighbourhood. Let me check the computer's property data for you first. (After a few minutes.) Sir, do you know Robinson Garden?

  我明白,罗伯茨先生,我估计你希望住在同区附近,对吗?让我先查看电脑物业资料。(约数分钟后。)先生,你可知道鲁宾逊花园?

  B: No. I'm sorry to say. (Chen Lu points out the location of Robinson Garden from the map.)

  对不起,我不知道。(陈路将该区地图给罗伯茨先生看,并指示该大厦位置。)