Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

金融英语口语听力教程第25课:外国支票兑现


《金融英语口语听力教程》是行业英语中专为金融行业设计,为你突破金融英语口语提供帮助。

Cashing a Foreign Check

外国支票兑现

Situation 25

情景 25

Toshio Murata has received a dollar check from his friend in San Francisco.

村田俊夫收到了他的朋友从旧金山寄来的美元支票。

He is asking the clerk at the Foreign Exchange Department of the Higashi Bank to cash it .

他正在要求东银行外汇部门的职员将这张支票兑现。

Clerk :May I help you ,sir ?

职员:可以为您帮忙吗,先生?

Murata:Yes,please .My frind in San Francisco sent me this check for $123.45 .I would like to cash it and get yen for it .

村田:谢谢。我在旧金山的朋友寄给我一张123美元45美他的支票,我想把它兑换成日元。

C:Yes,sir .This check is drawn on a bank in San Francisco .It will take about ten days to clear.

职员:好的。这张支票是从旧金山银行开出的,大约要花10天时间才可清算。

M:You mean I can't get the money right away?

村田:您是说,我不能马上得到钱吗?

C:No,we have to send the check to San Francisco for collection .We can give you the proceeds as soon as we collect the funds.

职员:是的,我们必须把支票寄到旧金山去取款。我们一收到这项专款,就会马上付给您的。

M;Then ,you can pay me in yen?

村田:那时,您就能够支付给我日元了吗?

C:Yes,we will change the proceeds to yen for you .We will deduct a collection service charge from the proceeds ,of course .

职员:是的,我们将把款项为您换成日元。当然,我们要从中扣除取款的手续费。

M:How much is that?

村田:那要多少钱?

C:Normally just a few hundred yen.We can ask for a cable remittance from San Francisco if you would like .

职员:通常,只需几百日元。如果您愿意的话,我们可以要求从旧金山为您电汇,

We could then cash it for you very quickly ,but you would have to pay the charges for the cable .

那样我们就可以很快地将支票兑现,但是您需要支付电汇费用。

M:No,I can wait for the ten days.Will you notify me when you receive the proceeds?

村田:不用了,我可以等10天。你们收到款子后,可以通知吗?

C:Yes,we'll call you .Will you please endorse the check on the back ?

职员:是的,我们会给您打电话的,请您在支票的后面签个字,好吗?

M;You mean sign my name?

村田:您是说签上我的姓名吗?

C:Yes.And please fill out this foreign remittances form .

职员:是的,另外,请填写一张外汇表。