星级饭店大堂英语 unit 11 phone manner电话礼貌用语第二课 taking a simple message 记录简单的留言
g:may i speak to ryan,please?
旅客:我能和赖安讲话吗?
r:i'm sorry,ryan's not on duty right now.
接待员:对不起,ryan 现在不在,
is there anyone else who can help you?
找其他的人可以吗?
g:no,thanks.can you please tell me when he comes on duty today?
旅客:不用了,谢谢。你能告诉我他今天什么时候在吗?
r:ryan has the afternoon shift today so he'll be here at 2:00 p.m.
接待员:ryan 今天上中班,所以他下午2:00在。
would you like to leave a message?
您要留言吗?
g:yes,please.could you ask him to call me back as soon as possible?
旅客:是的,麻烦你告诉他尽快给我回个电话好吗?
r:certainly.may i have your name,please?
接待员:当然。请问您的姓名?
g:oh,sorry.this is don bradford.
旅客:喔,对不起。我叫don bradford.
r:would you spell that for me,please?
接待员:能给我拼写一下您的姓名吗?/您不介意拼写一下吧?
g:don bradford.
旅客:don bradford
r:don bradford.
接待员:don bradford
g:that's right.
旅客:对。
r:and does ryan have your phone number?
接待员:ryan 有您的电话号码吗?
g:he should,but maybe i'd better give it to you just in case. it's 335-5663.
旅客:他应该有,可是我最好给你留一个以防万一。335-5663。
r:335-5663.
接待员:335-5663
g:that's right.
旅客:对的。
r:is there anything else?
接待员:您还有别的事吗?
g:no,thank you.
旅客:没有了,谢谢。
r:i'll give ryan the message as soon as he gets on duty. i'll make sure he gets the message.
接待员:ryan 一上班我就把您的留言给他我保证他能得到这份留言。