星级饭店大堂英语 unit 04 laundry delivery送洗衣服
lesson three missing one piece of laundry 丢失了送洗的衣服
r: reception
接待员:前台,你好。
g:can you speak english?
旅客:你会讲英语吗?
r:no,just a moment,please
接待员:不会,请你稍等一下。
r:reception,may i help you?
接待员:前台接待,请问您有什么事吗?
g:yesi'm missing a shirt. i sent three shirts today in the laundry and only two came back.
旅客:是的,我丢失了一件衬衫。今天共送洗了三件衬衫,只送还了两件。
r:what's your room number,please?
接待员:请问您的房间号?
g:3208.
旅客:3208。
r:let me check with housekeeping. i'll call you back shortly.
接待员:让我和客房部/洗衣房核对一下,一会儿再给您打电话。
g:hello?
旅客:喂,你好?
r:this is receptionyour missing shirt will be delivered tomorrow. a housekeeper is on his way up to your room right now. with an iou slip for the missing piece of laundry dry. we're sorry for the inconvenience.
接待员:这是前台接待员。您丢失的衬衫明天给您送去。马上有一名客房服务员去您的房间,带着欠衣单,请您在单子上签字。很抱歉给您带来不便。
lesson four sweater shrunk 毛衣缩水了
gyour laundry service shrank my sweater!
旅客你们的洗衣服务部把我的毛衣洗缩水了!
ri'm terribly sorry. i'll tell our manager about it and ask him to contact you
接待员非常对不起。我会将有关情况告诉我们的经理并且请他和您联系。