Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

付洗衣费用时发现账单有误-星级饭店大堂英语对话Unit 03 洗衣费用(下)

星级饭店大堂英语 unit 03 laundry charge洗衣费用

lesson three guest agrees after seeing laundry slips
第三课 客人看过洗衣账单后同意按账单付费

c:here are the copies of your laundry bills
店员:这是您的洗衣账单。

g:let me seei think this one's wrong. i didn't wash three pairs of pants,i washed only one
旅客:让我看看。我认为这项是错的,我没有洗过三条裤子,只洗过一条裤子。

c:may i see?well,it has your signature on it,sir. i'm afraid we have to accept this as the record.
店员:能让我看一下吗?嗯,先生,账单上有您的签字。对不起,我们不得不以您的签字为准。

g:i guess you're right;i did sign them all. i just can't believe it's so expensive!(sighs)
旅客:我想你是对的,我确实签了字。我只是不相信费用会这么贵!(叹气)

c:would you like to pay now?
店员:您要不要现在付款?

g:okaywhat's the total?
旅客:好的。总共是多少?

lesson four mistake on laundry slip
第四课 洗衣单上的错误

g:this price is wrong. i didn't want this dry-cleaned i just wanted it washed. but i'm being charged for dry-cleaning
旅客:这项价格弄错了。我没有要求这件衣服干洗,我只要求水洗,但是这里是按干洗计费的。

c:may i see?hmmi see what you mean. i'll have to check with the laundry service about this. could you wait a moment,please?
店员:我能看一下吗?嗯,我明白你的意思了。我要核对洗衣服记录。请稍等一下,好吗?

g:actually,noi have an appointmentwould you call me later about it?
旅客:不行,我有一个约会。过一会儿给我打电话,行吗?

c:yesi'll get back to you after i speak with the laundry service
店员:好吧,我和洗衣服部通过话之后,就给您打电话。