Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

客人认为费用太高-星级饭店大堂英语对话Unit 03 洗衣费用(上)

星级饭店大堂英语 unit 03 laundry charge洗衣费用

lesson one guest thinks bill is too high
第一课 客人认为费用太高

c:good afternoon,finance department
店员:下午好,财务部。

g:helloi have a question about my bill
旅客:你好,我想询问一个关于账单的问题。

c:may i have your room number,please?
店员:请问你的房间号码?

g: 3309
旅客: 3309。

c:and what's your question,ma'am?
店员:是房间,你有什么问题吗,女士?

g:the laundry charge is too high. i only used the laundry service twice last month. it can't be 420 yuan. it's impossible
旅客:洗衣费太高。上个月我只洗过两次衣服,不可能是420元。

c:just a moment,pleaselet me get your laundry slips for the last month. thank you for holding. according to our records you used the laundry service four times last month. i have our copies of your laundry bills here. would you like to come down to and check them?
店员:请您稍等,让我看一下您上个月的洗衣单,谢谢您的配合。根据我们的记载,你上月共洗过四次衣服,我这也有一份您的洗衣单,您愿意下楼来核对一下吗?

g:yes,i wouldthank you
旅客:是的,我愿意。谢谢你。

g:helloi'm here to see the laundry slips you charged me for
旅客:你好,我来看洗衣费用账单。

c:you're mrs jackson in room ?
店员:您是房间的 jackson 夫人吗?

g:yes,that's righti think there must be a mistake. i only used the laundry service twice last month.
旅客:是的,我想是弄错了。我上个月只洗过两次衣服。

c:here are your laundry slips
店员:这是您的洗衣单。

g:there i told youthese two are not ours
旅客:我不是说过吗,那两次不是我们洗的。

c:that's not mr jackson's signature?
店员:那不是jackson先生的签名吗?

g:no,it's not
旅客:对,不是。

i think this says ,although i can see how you might think it is. it's not so clear
虽然我看这也像是房间,但是我认为是房间,这写的不太清楚。

c:let me seeyes,i see what you mean
店员:让我看看是的,我明白了。

okay,i'll check the signature of the guest in room
好吧,我将核对一下房间客人的签字。

g:well anyway,they're not ours. so could you please take them off my bill?
旅客:好了,不管怎么样,不是我们的签字。你们能不能将这些费用从我的账单上减掉?

c:(smiling )i willi'm sorry for the mistake, i'll change it for you. okay. the total is yuan.
店员:(微笑)我会的。对不起,是我们弄错了,我把费用给您改一下总计是元。

g:that's betterand here you are(gives chashier yuan). oh-could you please print up a new bill for us? mr jackson needs this to turn into his company to get reimbursed.
旅客:那就好,给你。(客人给出纳元钱) 噢,能不能给我们重打一份账单?jackson先生需要把这份账单交给公司报销。

c:certainlycould you wait a moment,please?
店员:当然可以。请您稍候。