481.I hear it is very goodperhaps you would like to try some.
我听说很好吃,也许您想来点尝尝
482.If I were you, I’d have the vealIt’s our specialty.
如果是我的话,我就要小牛肉,因为是我们这里的特色菜
483.What would you like with veal?
小牛肉您喜欢配点什么?
484.Mao Tai is well-know in the world. It’s produced in Guizhou province. You might be interested.
茅台酒誉满全球,是贵州生产的,您可能会感兴趣的。
485.I’m sorrythere aren’t any vacant tables. I can arrange for you if you don’t mind sharing a table with the ladies.
对不起,已经没有空桌了,如果您不介意的话,我可以安排您与那边的女士同坐一桌。
486.Do you mind if other share the table with you?
您是否介意别人和您同坐一桌?
487.Would you please write down your room number?I will give you a ring when we have a vacant table.
请写下您的房号,有了空桌我马上给您打电话。
488.The ice-water here is safe to drink. What would you like to ordermadam?
这里的冰水饮用是安全的,夫人,您想订些什么?
489.Do you want cooked or dry cereal?
你是要热的粥还是现成的粥?
490.We have reserved three tables for your group from table No.16 to 18. 1618
我们为您的旅游团预订了三张桌子,从16号桌到18号桌。
491.How much will you pay for each person?
每个人准备花多少钱
492.Is there anything that needs improvement?
有什么需要改进的吗?
493.Can you tell me something about the food served here?
你能给我介绍一下这里的风味吗
494.Will you look at the menu for the party to see whether you want to add or change something?
请您看看这个团队的菜单,看还需要添点什么或调换些什么吗?
495.Would you like Chinese food or Western food?
你们喜欢中餐还是西餐?
496.Sorryit takes some time for this dish. Could you wait a little bit longer?
对不起,这道菜需要一段时间,你能多等一会吗?
497.I’m sorry. That dish is not available now.
真对不起,这个品种刚卖完
498.All rightI’ll contact the cook and make you satisfied.
好的,我跟厨师联系一下,会使您满意的。
499.Sorry this wine is only sold glass. How about a bigger one?
对不起,这种酒只卖零杯,您看杯大一点好吗?
500.Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you?
如果您赶时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐饭菜好吗?
,测试你在美国的生存能力~