打电话去酒店,可要找的人不在,于是请呼叫台帮忙呼叫一下要找的人,请看相关的英语口语对话。
C:
Is that Beijing Hotel?
是北京饭店?
O:
Speaking.May i help you?
我可以为你效劳吗?
C:
Yes,could you put me through to Mr.Black in Room 619.please?
是的,帮我接下619房间的布莱克先生好吗?
O:
Certainly,sir...Thank you for waiting,sir.I'm afraid there is no reply from Room 619.Would you like to leave a message?
当然,先生,让您久等了。619号房没有答复。你需要留口信吗?
C:
Well,l'm sure he's in the hotel.Could you page him for me?
好的,我相信他在酒店的。 可不可帮我呼叫下他?
O:
Certainly,sir.Where do you think he will be?
当然,先生,你认为他在哪儿呢?
C:
He's probably having lunch.Could you page the restaurants,please?
他可能在吃饭,你能再餐馆里呼叫下吗?
O:
Do you know which restaurant he is likely to be in?
你知道他会去哪家餐馆吗?
C:
I've no idea.
我不知道
O:
I'm afraid we can only page the public places.
恐怕我们只能呼叫一些公共场所的信息
C:
Fine.Do it then,please!
好的,谢谢。
O:
May i have his full name?
你可以告诉我他的全名吗?
C:
Tom Black.
汤姆.布莱克。
O:
Paging Mr.Tom Black,Paging Mr.TomBlack .Please pick up the nearest house phone for operator No.5.Thank you.
呼叫汤姆,呼叫汤姆。请接起离你最近的电话。谢谢