李太太:哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。
mrs. lee: yes, he does. this morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.
约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。
dr. johnson: well, that's too bad.
李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。
mrs. lee: what's wrong with bill? he cried all day long. i just can't stop him.
约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了。
dr. johnson: he has the measles.
李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?
mrs. lee: measles? oh, dear. can you come and see him now?
约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。
dr. johnson: i' m going to have an operation this morning. but i can come this afternoon.
李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。
mrs. lee: thank you, dr. johnson.
约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。
dr. johnson: remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.
李太太:我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。
mrs. lee: no, no. i won't let him do that. see you then, doctor.
约翰逊大夫:再见。
dr. johnson: goodbye.