话题28 返程车票
英语情景会话
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
A:早上好,要帮忙吗?
B: Good morning. Could you tell me the times of trains to London, please?
B:早上好。请告诉我去伦敦的火车发车时间。
A: Yes. There are trains at 7:59, 9:18, 10:32 and 11:55.
A:好的。它们分别是7点59分、9点18分、10点32分和11点55分。
B: What time does the 7:59 get to London?
B:7点59分的火车几点到达伦敦?
A: At 9:36. And the 9:18 gets to London at 9:55, the 10:32 at 11:09.
A:9点36分09点18分的火车9点55分到达,10点32分的火车11点9分到达。
B: What about coming back? I'd like to come back at about 7 p.m.
B:回来时间如何?我想在下午7点左右回来。
A: There's one at 19:10 and the next is at 19:40.
A:19点10分有一班。再下一班是19点40分。
B:Mmm.how much is it?
B:噢,票价是多少?
A:Single or return?
A:单程还是往返?
B:Return.please.
B:往返票。
A:If you get on before 4p.m. or after 6 p.m., there is saver return which is£9.45, an ordinary return which is£16.15.
A:如果您在下午四点之前或下午六点之后上车,有票价为九点四五英镑的当天往返票。普通往返票要十六点一五英镑。
其他常用英语口语表达
One-way or round-trip, sir?
先生,要单程还是往返程票?
Do you want the excursion fare or the full return fare?
请问你要单程票还是返程票?
Would you like a single ticket or a return ticket?
你想要单程票还是返程票?
Return ticket in general may be a period of: Time to reach their destinations within one week delay.
返程票一般可订期限为:到达目的地的时间至延后一周内。
常用英语词汇表达
the ticket office 售票处
platform 站台
track 轨道
a single fare 单程票
express 快车
carriage 车厢