话题70 领位服务
在酒店吃饭一般要先预订座位,以免到时候满员没有空桌,预订座位时要说清楚人数和具体时间,吃饭时会有专门的领位服务员带你入座。
英语情景会话
A: Good evening, Do you have a reservation?
A:晚上好,请问您有预订的座位吗?
B: Yes. The reservation under Mr. Watson.
B:对。以沃森先生的名义预订的座位。
A: Ah, yes,a table for four at 8:30? Would you like a drink at the bar first?
A:哦,是的,预订的8:30的4人桌。你们想先在吧台喝点饮料吗?
B: Em, no, thanks.I think we'll go straight to the table, By the way. may I check my overcoat here?
B:呃,不用了,谢谢。我想我们还是开席吧。对了,我可以把大衣寄存在这儿吗?
A: Certainly, sir. We'll keep it in the cloakroom for you. Here is your number. When you leave, show it to the waiter behind the counter, please.
A:当然,先生,我们会为您把大衣存放在衣帽间。这是您的号码牌,当您离开时,请您把它拿给前台服务员。
B: Thank you. Could you show us to our table now?
B:谢谢。现在你可以带我们去我们的位子吗?
A: Would you please follow me. please?
A:请跟我来。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
A: This is your table. It's Number 10.
A:这是您的桌子,是10号桌。
其他常用英语口语表达
Have you made a reservation?
您有订位吗?
Sorry, all our tables are full now.
很抱歉,我们现在客满了。
A table for three, please.
我要一张3人桌。
Waiter, is there any table available now?
服务员,还有空位吗?
常用英语词汇表达
reservation 预订
cloakroom 衣帽间
counter 柜台
full 满的
waiter 服务员
available 可用的