话题140 突然生病
在旅行途中旅游者突然患病,导游人员应采取措施,就地抢救,在交通工具上寻找医生并通知下一站急救中心和旅行社准备抢救。在交通工具到达下一站前,还可请领队或亲属夜病者衣袋内寻找常备药物,让其服用,以缓懈病情;若在游览过程中旅游者突患重病,必须立即将其送往就近医院。
英语情景会话
A: Good afternoon. Can I help you?
A:下午好,有什么可以帮您的?
B: I need some remedies for an upset stomach.
B:我需要一些治疗消化不良的药。
A: Are you also suffering from pain and fever?
A:有疼痛和发烧的症状么?
B: Yes, and I also have the runs
B:是的,我现在还拉肚子。
A: I'II give you some tablets that should make you feel better. One moment, please. Here you are. Take these tablets three times a day swallow them with water.
A:我给您开一些药,这些药可以让您感觉舒眼点。请稍等。给您药。一天吃三次,白水送服。
B: When should I take them?
B:我什么时候吃?
A: Take on after each meal.
A:饭后吃一片。
B: How long should I continue taking them?
B:我要吃多久?
A: Take them for two days.If your symptoms persist for more than two days, you should see a doctor Aiso.be sure to ,drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.
A:吃两天。如果两天之后仍不见好转,您就应该去看医生。而且,一定要多喝水,以免脱水。
B: Thank you for your advice.
B:谢谢您的建议。
其他常用英语口语表达
Get plenty of water and watch your diet. I hope you will get well soon.
要多喝水,注意饮食,希望你快点好起来。
You look a bit pale. Are you alright?
你脸色看起来有点苍白。
Go and have a medical checkup. Have a good rest.
去做健康检查,好好休息休息。
常用英语词汇表达
first aid 急救
acuteappendicitis 急性阑尾炎
slight 轻微的
ordinary medicine 常备药物
stomachache 胃痛
service personnel 服务人员