话题142 迷路问路
到一个陌生的地方,一定会遇到迷路的问题,所谓只有问路才不会迷路,所以我们一定不要矜持,要主动去向当地人咨询。随着网络时代的来临,出现了网络问路,并且出现了专门的问路与指路网站。这些网站帮助网友在网络上指引方向,这包括了公交、自驾、本地搜索等指引,方便了网友旅游。
英语情景会话
A: Excuse me. Would you telt me where The People's Park is?
A:对不起,请问去人民公园怎么走?
B: The People's Park is located on Nanjing Road, near Ximao road, just on the opposite side of the International Hotel.
B:人民公园在南京路上,靠近西茂路,就在国际饭店对面。
A: How long will it take me to get there?
A:要走多久才能到那儿?
B: Only about twenty minutes.
B:只要20分钟左右。
A: I'm not going in the wrong direction, am I?
A:我没有走错方向吧?
B: No, you aren't. Just go ahead, please.
B:您没有走错,请一直朝前走。
A: May I take a bus to get there?
A:我可以乘公共汽车去那儿吗?
B: You can take the No. 22 trolley bus to get there.
B:您可以乘22路无轨电车去那里。
A:OK. Thank you a lot.
A:太好了。谢谢。
其他常用英语口语表达
Go across the street. The post office is on the corner.
迁马路,邮局就在拐角处。
Go straight for about 2 kilometres and you will reach the station.
再往前走2000米,您就能到达车站。
About how long will it take me to get there from here?
从这儿到那儿大概需要多长时间?
Do you know where the nearest subway station is?
那您知道最近的地铁站在什么地方吗?
When you get to the light, go right.
到红绿灯那里,向右转。
I've been told it is somewhere near here.
有人告诉我它在这附近。
常用英语词汇表达
post office 邮局
go straight 直走
crossroads 十字路口
subway station 地铁站
turn right 右转
two blocks 两个街区