话题145 物品遗失
在旅游中或者在旅馆住宿中,发现自己的物品遗失时,要及时与相关负责人联系,到物品招领处办理相关手续,等待答复。
英语情景会话
A: Housekeeping. May I help you?
A:房务管理部。我能为您服务吗?
B: Yes. This is room 804. I can't find my coat. I was wondering if it's in the lost and found.
B:是的,这里是804号房。我找不到我的外套了,我想它会不会在失物招领处?
A: I can check for you. Could you describe the coat?
A:我可以替您查一下。可否请您描述一下外套的样子?
B: It's a light blue coat. It's got a hood and a big silver zipper.
B:那是件浅蓝色的外套,有着连衣领的帽子及银色的大拉链。
A: When was the last time you saw it?
A:请问您最后一次看到它是在什么地方?
B: Last night. I think I may have left it in the lobby bar.
B:昨晚。我想我可能把它遗留在大厅的吧台那儿了。
A: OK. I’ll check the lost and found and with the bar manager. We'll do our best to find it.
A:好的,我会查一下失物招领处并问问吧台经理。我们会尽力找到您的外套的。
B: Thanks. I appreciate that.
B:谢谢,感激不尽。
其他常用英语口语表达
Actually, you're lucky.
事实上,您真是太幸运了。
Someone found it in the corridor this morning.It could be the one that Mrs. Green lost.
有人今早在楼道里拾到一个,很可能是格林太太丢的那个。
It has been sent to the Housekeeping Office.
已经送到了客房部。
I had breakfast in your restaurant this morning and left my handbag there. Have you found it?
我今天早上在贵餐厅用餐,把手提包丢在那边。你们有没有看到?
Wonderful.I will go to get them. Thanks.
大好了。等会儿我就过去取。谢谢。
常用英语词汇表达
Lost and Found Office 失物招领处
describe 描述
luggage 行李
Housekeeping Office 客房部
record 记录
satisfactory answer 满意的答复