Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

翻开就能用出国旅游英语 旅行开始 1-3-3 海关申报实用对话

chapter 1 starting trip 旅行开始

unit3 customs declaration海关申报

第三部分 conversations 实用对话

情景对话1

disernarkation report入境申报

stuff: your passport bcket and dtsambarkation czird, please.
工作人员:请出示您的护照、机票及入境登记表。

ross:here yau are.
罗斯:在这里。

stuff:and what is your purpose for visiting australia?
工作人员:请问您来澳洲的目的是什么?

ross:sightseeing.
罗斯:我是来观光的。

stuff: where do you intand to visit?
工作人员:您打算要去哪些地方?

ross:we will stay in sydney for 3 da'ys, and then hy to caims.we're gaing to visit tha griaat barriar reef an d do some snorkeling there for 3 days.
罗斯:我们会在悉尼待三天,然后飞去凯恩斯。我们会去大堡礁玩三天,潜潜水。

stuff:wher e are you going to stay in sydney and caims?
工作人员:你们在悉尼和凯恩斯住哪里?

ross:we've booked a hotel in sydney and b&b near the great barrier reef.here are the confirmation letrters.
罗斯:覆们在悉尼的一个饭店订了房间,在大堡礁附近订了一间b&b。这些是住宿处的确认回函。

stuff:ok.i have!no mora quastions for you.here's your passport.enjqrr your stay.
工作人员:好了.我没有别的问题了。给您护照。祝您玩得愉快。

ross:i will! thank you!
罗斯:我会的。谢谢!

情景对话2

embarkation report出境申报

officiai:do you have anything to declare?
工作人员:你有什么东西要申报吗?

traveler:nothing really, i only brought a few gifts along.
游客:没什么,我只买了几件礼物而已。

officiai:could you open that suitcase, please?
工作人员:请您打开那个箱子好吗?

traveler:sure, no problem.
游客:当然,没问题。

official:l'm sorry, sir, but this item you haw to pay import duties.
工作人员:对不起.先生。这件物品您得缴付进口税。

traveler:how can i do the bonded storage work?
游客:如何存关呢?

officiai:we will check it into the bonded storage room,and give youareceipt.when you leave the country,you can claim it thers.
工作人员:我们把物品检查后,存放在海关仓库里,并给你一张收据。当你离开本国时,再去提取。

traveler:good then,i'ii put it in bonded storage.
游客:那好,我把它存关吧。

officiai:proceed over to that vnndow, please.
工作人员:请到那边窗口,办理手续。

traveler:thank you.
游客:谢谢。