Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

翻开就能用出国旅游英语 出行问题 3-3-3 乘坐火车实用对话

Chapter3 On the Way 出行问题

Unit3 Taking a Train 乘坐火车

第三部分 Conversations 实用对话

情境对话1

Buying a Ticket 买票

Denny:Excuse me.Can you tell me where the ticket office is?
丹尼:请问售票处在哪儿?

Lisa:It's on the nght of this floor.
丽萨:在这扇门右边。

Denny:Thanks.
丹尼:谢谢。

(At the ticket office).
(在售票处)

Denny:A ticket to Pans.
丹尼:一张往巴黎的车票。

Clerk:Single or return?
职员:单程票还是来回票?

Denny:How long is a return ticket valid for?
丹尼:来回票的有效期多久?

Clerk:Three months.
职员:三个月。

Denny:Make it return, please.
丹尼:那就来回粟吧。

情境对话2

Catching up with the Train 赶火车

Alice:We're about to miss the train.Hurry up!
艾丽斯:我们要赶不上火车了,快点。

Frank:Hold on.I haven't heard the whistle,so there's time.
弗兰克:别着急,我还没有听到鸣笛,还有时间。

Alice:Here we are,Train 1206.Let's get in.
艾丽斯:来了,1206次列车。我们上去。

Frank:Seats No.72 and 73.lt's nice that we've got a window seat.
弗兰克:72号和73号座。太好了,我们的座位在窗口。

Alice:But I prefer the aisle seat here.I feel sick with a seat back to the engine.
艾丽斯:可我宁愿要走道旁的座位,我坐在引擎发动机后面会感到恶心。

Frank:Take whichever you like.Let's put our suitcases on the rack.
弗兰克:随你的便吧。我们把旅行箱放在架子上吧。

Alice:Oh,the baggage rack is full.
艾丽斯:哦,行李架满了。

Frank:Put them under the seat for the time being.
弗兰克:暂时放在座位下面吧。

Alice:Well,there go es the whistle.We're leaving.Do you know when the train is due in Los Angeles?
艾丽斯:哦,鸣笛了,就要走了。你知道火车什么时候到洛杉矶吗?

Frank:I'm not quite sura.But it.takes abou't.12 hours,so we'l arrive around.8 o'clock tomorrow moming.
弗兰克:我也不太清楚。大约12个小时吧,我们明天上午8点左右能到。

Alice:That's good.We'II have enough time to find a hotel and have a sound sleep.
艾丽斯:很好。我们有足够的时间找旅馆并睡个好觉。

Frank:I hope so.
弗兰克:我也希望如此。