Chapter3 On the Way 出行问题
Unit5 Getting into Trouble遇到麻烦
第三部分 Conversations 实用对话
情境对话1
Requesting Help 请求帮忙
Mr.Zhao:Excuse me.Has anyone found a watch around here?
赵先生:劳驾,请问有人在这儿捡到手表了吗?
Clerk:No,sir.Not at the moment.
工作人员:没有,先生,目前还没有。
Mr.Zhao:Well,I think I lost it somewhere.Will you let me know if anyone finds it?
赵先生:噢,我想我把它丢在什么地方了。如果有人捡到的话,请您转告我好吗?
Clerk:All right And your room number?
工作人员:好的。您的房间号码是多少?
Mr.Zhao:1008.It will come hers eventually, wont it?
赵先生:1008房间。捡到的人会送到这里,是吗?
Clerk:Yes,if it is found in the hotel,but frankly speaking,it is hard tosay.
工作人员:是的,,如果在本饭店捡到的话。但坦率地讲,那很难说。
Mr.Zhao:I see.Anyway, thank you.
赵先生:我明白。不管怎样,还是谢谢您。
情境对话2
Being Sick 生病
David:Rachel,are you OK?Is something the matter?
大卫:瑞秋,你还好吧?没事吧。
Rachel:l don't know. I feel kind of slow.I mean,I don't feel well. Something's wrong.
瑞秋:我不知道。我觉得没精神。我是说我不大舒服。有点不对劲。
David:Is it your stomach?Do you have a headache?A fever?
大卫:是你的胃吗?你头痛吗?发烧吗?
Rachel:I don't think so.I just feel kind of tired.
瑞秋:我想没有。我只是觉得有点累。
David:Do you want to see a doctor?
大卫:你想去看医生吗?
Rachel:Maybe I just need some more rest. Weve been travelling and moving about for a month straight now.
瑞秋:也许我只需要休息一下。到目前为止,我们已经旅行奔波近一个月了。
David:Well,yes,that's true, but I don't feel sick.Come on.I think we should see a doctor.I'll ask the lady in the hotel to recommend one for us.
大卫:嗯,是。那是真的,但是我没有感觉不舒服。走吧,我想我们应该去看医生。我会请旅社的那位女士为我们推荐一个。
Rachel:No, it's not that bad Let's go home,and I'II right to bed.If I still don't feel well in the moming,I promise you l'II go see a doctor.
瑞秋:不用啦,没那么严重。咱们回家,然后我直接上床睡觉。如果明天早上我还是觉得不舒服的话,我答应你去看医生。
David:That's a deal.While you're sleeping,I'll go to a neighborhood drugstore and pick up a few things.
大卫:就这么说定了。你睡觉时,我到附近的药房买些东西。
Rachel:Thanks.
瑞秋:谢谢你。