Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

翻开就能用出国旅游英语 旅途生活 6-3-3 拨打电话实用对话

Chapter6 Travel Life 旅途生活

Unit3 Making Calls 拨打电话

第三部分 Conversations 实用对话

情境对话1

Making Calls 打电话

Operator:Hello, this is the hotel operator, may I help you?
接线员:您好,这里是酒店接线员,能为您做些什么吗?

Larry:Yes, l'd like to make an overseas catl to Chinar
拉里:我想打一个越洋电话到中国。

Operator:You may call direct from your room and it's cheaper.
接线员:您可以在房间里直接打,那样更便宜些。

Larry:Oh, I didn t know how to do it and how much it is.
拉里:噢,我不知道如何打并且不知道多少钱。

Operator:The country codes are listed in the Services Direction in your room. please dial 3330 before the country code and then dial the area code and number. Please don t dial 9 before the entire number as you would for an outside call . A three-minute person-to-person call is 7 dollars on weekdays and 6 dollars on the weekends. A station call is 6. 5 dollars on weekdays and 5 dollars on the weekends. For each additional minute the charge is 2.5 dollars.
接线员:您房间的服务簿上有国家代码,请在国家代码前拨3330,然后再拨区号和号码。不要像平常拨外线电话那样先拨90三分钟的指名电话在周一至周五是7美元,周末是6美元。叫号电话周一至周五是6.5美元,周末是5美元。每超一分钟,费用是2.5美元。

Larry:l see, thank you.
拉里:我知道了,谢谢。

情境对话2

Leaving a Message 留言

Camille:Hello, can I speak to Mr.Cook, please?
卡蜜拉:你好,麻烦您让库克先生接电话可以吗?

Ada:Sorry. He is out for something urgent.
艾拉:对不起。他有点儿急事出去了。

Camille:When will he be back?
卡蜜拉:他什么时候能回来?

Ada:Sorry, l'm not sure.
艾拉:对不起,我也不清楚。

Camille:Can I leave a message for him?
卡蜜拉:我可以给他留个话吗?

Ada:Yes, certainly.But please wait for a moment I need to get a pen.Speaking.
艾拉:可以,没问题。但是请稍等一会,我去拿支笔。请讲。

Camille:l'm Camille.
卡蜜拉:我是卡蜜拉。

Ada:Uh...could you spell your name, please?
艾拉:嗯……你是否能拼一下你的名字?

Camille:Yes.lt's C-a-m-i-l-l-e.
卡蜜拉:好的。C-a-m-i-I-I-e。