Chapter6 Travel Life 旅途生活
Unit5 Bank Service 银行业务
第三部分 Conversations 实用对话
情境对话1
Exchanging Money 兑换货币
Emma:Excuse me.
艾玛:打扰了。
Clerk:Yes,what can I do for you?
职员:好的,有什么能帮忙的?
Emma:Can you change so me moneyfor me,please?
艾玛:您能帮我兑换些钱吗?
Clerk:Certainly,madam.What is it you wish to change?
职员:当然,女士。您想兑换什么钱?
Emma:American dollars.
艾玛:美元。
Clerk:How much do you want to change?
职员:您想换少?
Emma:$l000 in traveller's check and $500 in cash.
艾玛:1000美元的旅行支票,500美元的现金。
Clerk:The rate of exchan ge is one dollar to six point seven RMB now.
职员:兑换率为1美元兑换67元人民币。
Emma:OK I see.
艾玛:好的,道了。
Clerk:Here are the traveller's checks and the cash.
职员:给您旅行支票和现金。
Emma:Thank you.
艾玛;谢谢。
Clerk:Please endorse the traveller's checks.
职员:旅行支票上签字。
Emma:OK.Here it is.
艾玛:好的,给您。
情境对话2
Exchanging for RMB 兑换人民币
Clerk:Next,please.
职员:下一位。
John:Hi,could you change me some mon ey for RMB?
约翰:您好,您能给我兑换些人民币吗?
Clerk:Sure.What kind of currency have you got?
职员:当然。您有哪种货币?
John:US dollars.
约翰:美元。
Clerk:How much do you want to change?
职员:您要换多少钱?
John:Eight hundred US dollars, and what's the exchange rate for today?
约翰:800美元。今天的汇率是多少?
Clerk:Today's exchange rate of US dollars against Chines e RMB is one-US dol-lar t0 6.7 Chinese yuan.
职员:今天的汇率是1美元兑换6.7元人民币。
John:I see.Here are my US dollars.
约翰:我知道了。这是我的美元。
Clerk:OK.Here are your RMB and receipt.Please have a check.
职员:好的,给您人民币和收 。请点一下。
John:Thank you.
约翰:谢谢您。