Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

旅游英语口语情景对话:杰克向金介绍了阿根廷的交通情况mp3

Conversation 2

对话 2

Jake knows something about Argentina transport system. He is telling Kim what it is like there.

杰克对阿根廷的交通比较了解,于是他就给金介绍了一些情况。

Kim:I know the city of Buenos Aires. How is life there?

金:我知道布宜诺斯艾利斯这个城市,那里的生活怎么样?

Jake:Arriving in Buenos Aires is like jumping aboard a moving train.

杰克:到了那里,你就像登上了一列飞驰的火车一样。

Kim:What does that mean?

金:这是什么意思?

Jake:Outside the taxi window, a blurred mosaic of drab apartment blocks and haphazard architecture whizzes by as you shoot along the freeway toward the center of the city.

杰克:当你行驶在通往币中心的高速路上时,透过出租车车窗,你可以看到外面模糊的马赛克样式的公寓楼和随心所欲、设计新颖的建筑群。

Kim:Wow. That sounds wonderful.

金:哇,听上去很不错。

Jake:Buy you need to be careful because the driver in Argentina tends to drive very fast.

杰克:不过你需要小心一点几,因为阿根廷的司机开车都非常快。

Kim:That's ok.

金:这没间题。

Jake:Then you can have a look at the street life including the cafes, the flowers over the sidewalks and candy kiosks and handsome early 20 century stone facades.

杰克:随后你就能看到那里的街道生活了。邻啡馆、道路两边紫色的花朵、糖果亭知有街的20世纪早期建造约石头房子。