Conversation 1
会话 1
A:Good afternoon, ma'am. May I help you?
A:下午好,女士,能为您效劳吗?
B : Yes. Can I deposit valuables here?
B:请问我可以在这里存放贵重物品吗?
A:Of course, you can. Please put your articles in this bag and seal it.
A:当然可以。请将物品放进这个袋里封上口。
B:OK.
B:好的。
A:Thank you. Here is your tag.
A:谢谢。这是您的取物牌。
B: Would you tell me the rate per day for depositing my bag?
B:您能告诉我存包每天要多少钱吗?
A:Sure, madam. Only one dollar.
A:当然可以,女士。只要一美元。
B;When does the cloakroom close?
B:寄存处几点关门?
A:This cloakroom is open until 10 p. m.
A:本寄存处一直开放到晚上10点。
B:Oh, dear! I won't be back until about 11:30 tonight. Where can I pick up my bag?
B:糟糕!我今晚11点半左右才会回来,我到哪里领取袋 子呢?
A:We will transfer your bag to the Lobby Floor Cloakroom. Youmay collect it there, madam.
A:我们会将您的袋子转交给一楼大厅的寄存处。女士,您可以去那儿领取您的袋子。
B:l see. Thanks a lot.
B:我知道了,非常感谢。
A:You're welcome.
A:不客气。
Conversation 2
会话 2
A:Good evening, ma'am. May I help you?
A:女士,晚安,能为您效劳吗?
,B:Yes. I'd like to use a safety deposit box.
B:我想使用保险柜。
A:Will the object fit into this size of box?
A:东西适合摆进这种大小的柜子吗?
B:Let me see. I think ifs OK.
B:让我看看,很好。
A:Could you fill out this form, please, ma'am?
A:夫人,请填写这张表格好吗?
B : Here you are.
B:填好了。
A:Thank you, ma'am. Would you like to use it until May 20th?
A:谢谢,您准备用到5月20日吗?
B:Yes.
B:是的。
A:This way, please. Your box number is 522.
A:请跟我来,您的柜子是522号。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
A: If you would like to use the contents during the period of use, please come here in person. After confirming your signature, we will open the box.
A:使用本柜期间,您若想取用里面的东西,请亲自前来。确认您的签名之后,我们就会开柜。
B:l see. Thank you.
B:我知道了,谢谢