Dialogue One
Why didn’t you call me last night?
昨晚你为什么不打电话给我?
Because I went out.
因为我出去了。
Why didn’t you call me from a CallBox?
你为什么不在电话亭那里打个电话给我?
I didn’t have any change.
我没有零钱。
Tell me why you didn’t come to see me tonight then.
那你告诉我,今晚你为什么不来看我。
I don’t like all your questions. That’s why.
我不喜欢你问的所有问题。这就是原因。
Dialogue Two
It’s over.
结束了。
What is over?
什么结束了?
Our relationship. I mean my friend and I…
我们的关系。我是说我和我的朋友…
Any reasons?
什么原因?
The cause is another boy.
起因是另一个男孩。
Oh, that’s too bad.
噢,太糟糕了。
Dialogue Three
John, I ’m sorry, the air tickets for the International Day are sold out.
约翰,对不起,国际日的飞机票已经卖光了。
Really? I didn’t expect that.
是吗?我没想到会这样。
It’s possible because everyone wants to travel during the holiday weekend.
可能是因为大家都想在周末假期期间去旅行。
I should have booked the tickets in advance.
我本来应该提前订票的。
Take it easy. I’ll like you know if anyone decides to cancel his reservation.
别着急。如果有人决定取消预订,我会告诉你的。