Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

每天半小时学透英语口语005. Opinion 意见 练模拟对话

5. Opinion 意见

Dialogue 1

W: You honestly believe the world’s improving every year?
你真的认为世界每天都在进步吗?

M: Yes, I do. I think that science is making us wiser. What do you think?
是的,我认为是。我觉得科学使我们变得更加聪明。你有什么看法呢?

W: I don’t think you’re right there.
我觉得你说得不对。

M: I believe industry is making us wealthier.
我认为工业使我们更富有。

W: I don’t believe that.
我不这样认为。

M: And in my opinion, medicine is making us healthier.
在我看来,医学使我们更健康。

W: I agree with you in the sense. But we’re all more miserable than ever, aren’t we?
在某种意义上我同意。但是我们比以往更加悲惨,不是吗?

M: I don’t agree with you. I maintain that we’re healthier, wealthier and wiser than we were a hundred years ago.
我不同意你的看法。我坚称我们比一百年前更健康、富有、聪明。

W: That’s your opinion not mine.
那是你的意见,我不这样认为。

Dialogue 2

W: Have you ever watched Beijing Opera?
你看过京剧吗?

M: Yes, I watched once.
是的,我看过一次。

W: What do you think of it?
你觉得怎样?

M: Well, honestly speaking, I went to watch it out of curiosity. I’d say it’s really a special art form.
额,老实说,我是出于好奇才去看的。我想说,京剧真是一种特别的艺术形式。

W: I couldn’t agree more. Actually, I’m a Beijing Opera fan.
我再同意不过了。事实上,我是一名京剧粉丝。

M: Really? Good for you.
真的吗?能这样不错。

Dialogue 3

M: I hear you’re taking a music class. I didn’t know you’re interested in it.
我听说你在上音乐课。我知道你对这个不感兴趣的。

W: Oh, I’m not. I’ve never had a music class before.
噢,我不是。我以前没有上过音乐课。

M: In my opinion, you’ll make it.
在我看来,你一定会成功的。

W: You’re having me on again.
你又在哄我开心了

M: No, I’m serious.
不,我是认真的。

Dialogue 4

W: Jimmy, I’d like to wear this robe for tonight cocktail party. What do you think of it?
吉米,我想穿这件礼服去参加今晚的鸡尾酒派对。你觉得怎样?

M: Don’t dress like that. You’ll make fool yourself. You look stupid in that robe.
不要那样穿。你会闹笑话的。你穿上那件礼服看起来很傻。

W: What? But it is my favorite piece of clothing.
什么?但是它是我最喜欢的一件衣服。

M: Maybe it is. But it’s out of fashion.
也许是。但是它已经过时了。

W: What am I going to do?
那我要怎么办?

M: Let’s go downtown and pick up some fashionable clothes for you.
我们去商业区,为你挑选一些时髦的衣服。

Dialogue 5

W: What do you make of the case?
你对这个案子有什么看法?

M: If you ask me, I don’t think it’s guilty.
如果你问我,我认为是无罪的。

W: What do you mean by saying so?
你这样说是什么意思?

M: I mean it’s not his fault.
我认为那不是他的错。

W: Oh, yeah?
噢,是吗?

M: Yes. Don’t you think he should be pitied rather than accused?
是的。你不认为他应该被同情而不是指控吗?

Dialogue 6

M: When in Rome, do as the Romans do, they say.
大家都说入乡随俗。

W: What do you mean?
你是什么意思?

M: Roman is living in Rome, of course. And go to work by car, or bus, or on foot.
罗马人住在罗马,当然。开车、搭公车或者走路去上班。

W: I think the Romans do what everyone else does.
我认为罗马人也做其他人做的事。

M: Certainly.
当然。

W: And Roman really loves life. He knows how to enjoy himself.
罗马人很热爱生活。他知道怎样让自己过得开心。

M: Not always. But they like good meal.
不总是这样的。但是他们喜欢美食。

W: Really?
真的吗?

M: How can I go there to have a taste?
我要怎样才能去那里尝一尝?

W: By air of course.
当然是坐飞机去。

Dialogue 7

M: What would you reckon the taxing increases?
你对增税有什么看法?

W: Well, the state will benefit a lot, I suppose.
额,我想政府会获益良多。

M: But what do most people think about it?
但是大多数人是怎么想的呢?

W: Ah, it’s hard to say.
啊哈,这个很难说。