Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

每天半小时学透英语口语041 Suggestion建议 练模拟对话

41.Suggestion建议

Dialogue 1

A:Would you like to come by and play bridge?
你想过来打桥牌吗?

B:Well,let's see.Why don't we go dancing for a change?We haven't done that for a long time.
额,让我想想。为什么我们不改变一下,去跳舞呢?我们很久没去跳舞了。

A:Well,to tell the truth,I don't really feel like it tonight.I had a pretty hard day and I'm sort of tired.
额,老实说,我今晚真的不想跳舞。我今天过得很艰难,而且我有点累了。

B:Hmm.Well,in that case,we could go to the movies.
嗯,那样的话,我们可以看电影。

A:Oh,we always go to the movies.Can't we do something different?
噢,我们老是去看电影。我们不能做点别的事吗?

B:Well,do you have any suggestions?
额,你有什么建议吗?

A:Let's see.How do you feel about playing bridge?
让我想想。你觉得玩桥牌怎么样?

B:It's OK with me,but we don't have any beer and things.
我没问题,但是我们没有啤酒和需要的东西。

A:Well,shall I call Janet and ask her and Tom to come over,and I'll go to the store and buy some stuff.
额,我可以打电话给珍妮特,叫她和汤姆过来,我去商店买些东西。

B:OK.
好的。

A:Hello,Janet.It's me.....Oh,fine.Just fine.Say,Janet,I was wondering if you and Tom were doing anything tonight....No?Well.would you like to come by our place and play a few hands of bridge?
你好,珍妮特。是我…噢,好的。很好。珍妮特,我想知道你和汤姆今晚有事做吗…没有?额,你想过来我们这里坐坐、玩几局桥牌吗?

Dialogue 2

A:What shall we do tonight?
我们今晚要做什么?

B:How about the cinema?
去看电影怎么样?

A:That's a good idea.We haven't been there for ages.
好主意。我们很久没去看电影了。

B:What would you suggest to see?
要看什么,你有什么建议吗?

A:Oh,I don't know.It depends.
噢,我不知道。看情况而定。

Dialogue 3

A:You're from New York,aren't you?
你来自纽约,是吗?

B:Yes,that's right.
是的,没错。

A:What do you suggest I should see in New York?
我去纽约应该去参观什么地方,你有什么建议吗?

B:Well,how about the Museum of Modern Art?
额,现代艺术博物馆怎么样?

A:No,I don't like museums.They're boring.
不,我不喜欢博物馆。它们太乏味了。

B:Why don't you go to see the Empire State Building?
你为什么不参观参观帝国大厦呢?

A:Ah! That sounds interesting.
啊哈!听起来很有趣。

Dialogue 4

A:You're not looking happy.What's the matter?
你看起来不开心。怎么啦?

B:Oh,nothing special.I'm just a bit tired.
噢,没什么特别的事。我只是有点厌倦。

A:With the job?
厌倦工作?

B:With everything,with everybody,with all this!
厌倦所有的事,所有的人,全部所有这些!

A:A good suggestion for you.You need a holiday.
给你一个好建议。你需要放假。

B:It wasn't always like this,you know.
你知道的,不总是像这样的。

A:What did you mean?
你是什么意思?

B:Well,I mean.We always do the same thing.There's no variety in our lives.
额,我是说。我们总是做相同的事。我们的生活没有什么变化。

A:You need a holiday.That's what's the matter.
你需要休个假。这才是重要的。

B:Certainly,perhaps.
当然。可能吧。