Hotels Today 今日旅馆
Dialogue 1
A:Good evening
晚上好
B:Good evening. Could you let us have a double room?
晚上好!有双人房吗?
A:How long will you be staying?
你想住多长时间?
B:A weuk nr ten days. We'd like to have a quietrool n, ifpossible-not too near the street
一周或十天吧,如果可以的话,我们想要一间安静的房间。
A:Let me see. Yes, you can have Room 313. It's at the back
让我看看。可以,你们可以住在313房间
B:What's the price per day'? And are the meals included or extra?
房价是多少,饭钱包含了还是另算?
A:20 pounds per day, including breakfast
房钱每夭20磅包括早餐。
B:AII right, we'll take it
好的,我们就要这间了
A:Very good, sir. Will you register, please?
很好先生请在这儿登一下记好吗?
B:OK
好的
A:'fhank you. The porter will show you to your room
行李员会领你们去你们的房阎
Dialogue 2
A:Here we are at the hotel
我们到旅馆了
B:Thank you very much for coming to meet me, Mr.Smith
非常感谢你来接我,史密斯先生
A:My pleasure. Well, goodbye for now. I'll be seeing you a+hc dinner this evening
不用谢.那么,我先走了.晚餐时再见
B:(As they shake hands) Yes, goodbye, Mr Smith And thank you again
好的,史密斯先生
C:Your room is 509, on the fifth floor. W'1l take the lift. This wey, please
你的房间是509,在五楼。我们乘电梯吧