55.Airport 机场
Dialogue One
A:I've heard you're going to America tomorrow.I want to see you off at the airport.
我听说你明天要去美国。我想到机场为你送行。
B:Oh,thanks a lot.
噢,非常感谢。
A:What time are you leaving?
你什么时候离开?
B:1:30 P.m. But I've got to check in at 12:30 P.m.
下午一点半。但是我下午12点半就必须办理登机手续。
A:What airline and what flight?
什么航空公司?什么航班?
B:Pan American Airlines.Flight 282.
泛美航空公司。282航班。
A:I'll see you at the airport at 12:30 P.m.
我下午12点半到机场为你送行。
B:Ok.See you tomorrow.
好的。明天见。
Dialogue Two
A:May I help you,ma'ma?
我可以帮你吗,女士?
B:Please,where do I catch the plane for New York?
请问我要去哪里搭飞往纽约的班机?
A:First you must check in at Counter No.4.
首先你必须到4号台办理登机手续。
B:That one there?
那边那个吗?
A:That's right.Then you will follow the signs to Gate 85.
没错。然后你按照指示牌到85号登机门。
B:Thank you.You 've been very helpful.
谢谢你。你帮了我很大的忙。
Dialogue Three
A:I'd like to reconfirm my plane reservation.
我想再确认一下我预定的机票。
B:What flight are you taking?
你搭的是什么航班?
A:Flight 201.
201航班。
B:And what's your name?
你叫什么名字?
A:Anderson.
安德森。
B:Everything is in order.Please check in at the airport an hour before flight time.
一切正常。请在起飞时间前一个小时到机场办理登机手续。
A:Thank you.
谢谢你。