68 A True Definition of Fitness 真正的健康
Dialogue One
A:Ahh...What a fine day!I do feel like an outdoor exercise.
啊哈…天气真好!我想做一下户外运动。
B:How about taking a walk in the park?
去公园散步怎么样?
A:OK.It's delightful to have a walk in the park with the air so fresh.
好的。空气如此新鲜,在公园里散步是已将让人高兴的事。
B:(After they enter the park) Oh,it's so quiet here.We have the park to ourselves , only you and me!
(他们进入公园之后)噢,这里是如此安静。这个公园是我们的,只有你和我。
A:Don't you see many people over there? Just on your left.
你没有看到那边有很多人吗?就在你的左手边。
B:Oh,I see them.Some are doing Taijiquan,some are performing swordplay,some are practising the Chinese Wushu.
噢,我看到他们了。一些在打太极拳,一些在舞剑,一些在练中国武术。
A:A growing keep-fit fever is sweeping over China.
不断升温的健身热潮正席卷整个中国。
Dialogue Two
A:Going to the gym tonight,Mary?
玛丽,今晚去健身房怎么样?
B:Yes,Sally.I want to do some sit-ups and perhaps get in a game of pingpong.
是的,萨利。我想做仰卧起坐,也许还打乒乓球。
A:That sounds like fun.Would you mind some company?
听起来很有趣。你介意有人陪伴吗?
B:I'd love it.Working out is more fun with a friend.
我很乐意。跟朋友一起锻炼更有趣。
A:I'll get my things and meet you there.
我去收拾东西然后到这里与你碰面。
B:Good.If you happen to see Jim and Bob on the way see if they would like a game of pingpong.
好的。如果你在路上碰巧看到吉姆和鲍勃,问问他们是否想打乒乓球。
Dialogue Three
A:Ah,ah,ah....
啊哈…
B:All right,Bill.Here's your daily exercise schedule. You are to jog before breakfast.
好了,比尔。这是你的日常锻炼时间表。早餐前你要慢跑。
A:Jog?
慢跑?
B:Then ,you are to walk to work.
接着,你要走去上班。
A:Walk?
走?
B:Thirty minutes in gym at lunch time.
午餐时间30分钟在体育馆。
A:Oh no.
噢,不。
B:Use the stairs, never the elevator.
走楼梯,不要搭电梯。
A:Oh ,dear.
噢,天啊。
B:And three times a week, you can either swim, play racketball ,or hand ball.
一个星期三次,你可以游泳、打壁球或者手球。
A:Oh no.
噢,不。
B:OK,you can stop now.It's time for the dance class.
好了,你现在可以停下来了。舞蹈课的时间到了。
A:Dance class!I don't know how.
舞蹈课!我不知道怎么跳。
B:You will.
我会。
A:Oh...
噢…