Marni: OK. We’re just about ready here. Can you hear us? OK.
我们马上准备好了。能听清我们吗?
Jeff: We just need our chairs, and we’re ready to go.
准备好椅子就可以了。
Marni: OK. What did you do?
你做了什么?
Jeff: What was I supposed to do? I hung up! Just tell them we got disconnected.
我能做什么?我挂掉了电话!就跟他们说我们掉线了。
Marni: Oh my gosh. I just… I can’t… what? Whoopie cushions?
天哪。我不知道说什么了……怎么了?放屁坐垫?
Jeff: You! Hey, you! It was you. You just… Nothing is sacred with you two. Don’t think we won’t retaliate.
嘿,是你!你刚刚……你们俩真是随心所欲。别以为我们不会反击。
Marni: Seriously. You’d better watch your backs.
说真的,你最好小心着点儿。
Gary: Hey, so did you do anything fun this weekend?
你周末做了什么有意思的事情吗?
Brian: Not really. Just watched a movie.
没干吗,就看了电影。
Gary: Oh, yeah? What did you watch? What the heck? What is this? What the heck is this?
真的吗?你看了什么电影?这是什么东西?这是在搞什么!
Brian: It’s on my stapler and on my binder clips, too.
我的订书器和长尾夹上也全是。
Gary: Dude, this is honey. It’s on everything!
老兄,这是蜂蜜!到处都是。
Brian: It is on everything.
到处都是蜂蜜。
Gary: This means war.
这可是在挑起战争。
Rafael: What is going on here?
这里怎么了?
Jeff: Just having some fun!
我们只是在玩。
Marni: Yeah, pick a side!
你选一边吧。
Gary: Yeah, you have to pick a side.
你必须选一边。
Rafael: Do I have to?
我一定要如此吗?
Gary: Yes, you have to!
你必须选一边。
Rafael: Who started it?
这是谁挑起的?
Jeff: They did!
他们!
Marni: They did!
他们!
Rafael: Nothing is sacred for you two, is it?
你们俩总是这么随心所欲,是吗?
Marni: Come on, Rafael, you’re wasting time!
拜托,Rafael,你是在浪费时间。
Rafael: Woo-hoo!
呼呼。