Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

原版每日英语看我的Unit9:Be Beside Oneself 兴奋极了 mp3

原版每日英语看我的Unit9:Be Beside Oneself 兴奋极了 mp3

Brian: So, how do you like working at StarScoop.com?
你喜欢在StarScoop.com上班吗?

Jessica: I love it. I was beside myself when I found out I’d gotten the job.
非常喜欢,当我发现我被聘用后,我激动兴奋极了。

Brian: Good. And how are things in terms of working with Gary?
真好。和Gary一起工作感觉怎么样?

Jessica: It’s been fine. Nothing to worry about. It’s all water under the bridge between us.
不错,没什么好担心的。我们俩之间已经没有问题了。

Brian: Cool. Who’s looking over your yoga studio while you’re here?
真好。你在这边时谁照看瑜伽馆?

Jessica: Rafael. I promoted him to office manager. And he’s teaching all of the classes, too. He’s very capable.
Rafael。我把他提为经理了,他还要教授课程。他非常能干。

Brian: But you miss teaching yoga, don’t you?
但你挺怀念教瑜伽,对吧?

Jessica: Yes and no. The more I think about it, the more I feel like I’m ready to move on from the world of yoga.
这个很难说。我越思考这个问题,越觉得自己已经准备好迎接瑜伽之外的生活了。

Brian: Really?
真的吗?

Jessica: Yeah.
是的。

Brian: Why’s that?
为什么呐?

Jessica: Working here has reminded me how much I’ve always wanted to be in journalism. And it also helps that Rafael is so good at what he does.
在这里工作让我意识到我是对么的想在新闻界工作。Rafael的工作业做得很好。

Brian: I’m sure. He seems like a dependable guy.
我清楚。他似乎是个值得信赖的人。

Jessica: Yes. And I hinted to him that I might want to sell the yoga business to him, and he was beside himself with excitement. And it’s all thanks to you.
我暗示过可能会把瑜伽馆卖给他。他激动极了。这都多亏了你。

Brian: To me?
你?

Jessica: Of course. If you hadn’t gotten me this opportunity to work here, I wouldn’t be thinking about selling my yoga studio to Rafael.
当然,如果你没有给与我这个工作机会,我也不会想要把生意交给他。

Brian: I am pretty awesome that way.
看来我真不错。

Jessica: You are pretty awesome. By the way, I think it’s about time that you tell Lily that you like her.
你很棒。顺便说,我觉得你该告诉Lily你喜欢她了。

Brian: You do?
真的吗?

Jessica: Yes.
是的。

Brian: But what if she doesn’t like me back?
如果她不喜欢我呢?

Jessica: I get the feeling that she likes you, too. But one of you has to make the first move.
我觉得她也喜欢你。但你们俩中总有一个要主动。

Brian: True. OK. OK, OK. I’ll do it.
是的,我会去表白。

Jessica: OK.
好的。

Brian: Will you help me?
你会帮助我吗?

Jessica: Of course! You know what? You should write her a poem.
当然!你知道吗,你应该给她写一首诗。

Brian: A poem.
一首诗。

Jessica: Yes.
是的。