Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

英语口语五句学习法必备句型34:It seems to me that…

英语口语五句学习法必备句型34:it seems to me that…

it seems to me that…
在我看来…

精品五句

普通句
working exeperience is more important.
工作经验更重要。

it seems that working experience is more important.
看起来工作经验更重要。

高手句
it seems to me that working experience is more important 。
在我看来工作经验更重要。

超级高手句
it seems to me that working experience is more important than a master's degree.
在我看来工作经验比一个硕士文凭更重要。

专家句
it seems to me that working experience is more important than a master's degree these days.
在我看来现在的工作经验比一个硕士文凭更重要。

解句

it seems to me that working experience is more important.(核心句)
+than a master's degree these days.(than来作比较)

编辑部的故事
(these days steven's been writing an article concering the present job market.he's asking the friends for ideas.)
(这些天steven在写一篇关于目前就业市场的文章。他在征询大家的想法。)

tina: i am a girl,fashionable,smart,and somewhat sweet…
我是个女孩儿,时髦、聪明、还很甜美…

steven: i'm asking about the job market.
我在问你就业市场…

tina: be nice.i'm not finished yet.and i'm adorable.someone said that.i can never imagine some of the girls want to spend 2 more years on their master's.no one will marry them then.
对我好点儿。我还没完呢。并且我很可爱。有人这样说的。我想象不出有些女孩再花两年时间上研究生。到时候有没有会娶她们了。

susan: but that helps them get more competitive and qualified at the job market.
但是那使她们在就业市场上更有竞争力、更有资格。

tangle: i don't think so.whether they are competitive and qualified or not depends on their skills and ability.
我不这么认为。他们是否有竞争力和资格取决于她们的技能和能力。

steven: i quite agree.it seems to me that working experience is more important than a master's degree these days.if i were the boss,i would hire someone who is more experienced and knows how to operate things efficiently.
我非常同意。在我看来,现在工作经验比一个硕士文凭更重要。如果我是老板的话,我会雇一个更加有经验、懂得有效率地处理事务的人。

tina: let me challenge you with this. how about,let's say,if a girl and a guy are applying for one post in the meantime? they are equally qualified.who would you hire,you boss?
那我来问你这样一个问题,这样,如果一个女孩和一个男孩同时应聘一个职位,情况会怎么样?他们资历相同。大老板你会要谁呢?

steven: definitely the guy.
当然是男孩。

linda: hey,steven,why's that?
嘿,steven,为什么啊?

steven: guys don't give birth to children.
男人不生孩子。

linda: then i will never get pregnant.
那我不打算怀孕了。

steven: that doesn't rally help.you are still a girl who is able to give birth to children.boess think about girls that way.
那也没用。你还是能生孩子的女孩。老板们就是这样想的。