Item 305
惊奇用语
Yoo Hoo!
呦呵!
A: I'm going to quit my job.
我要辞职。
B: Why?
为什么?
A: I want to go abroad.
我想出国。
B: Yoo Hoo! Are you crazy? You have such a good job.
呦呵!你疯了吗?你有这么好的工作。
A: That is not important. I'm tried of present life.
那并不重要。我已经厌倦了现在的生活。
Item 306
肯定用语
You bet!
那当然!(注意:You bet表示了说话者的爽快,也显示出两者关系密切。)
A: Many happy returns of the day! This is for you.
祝你生日快乐!这是给你的。
B: What a beautiful cake! Thank you so much! Old folk!
好漂亮的蛋糕!谢谢你,老兄!
A: You bet!
那当然。
Item 307
蔑视用语
You chicken!
你这胆小鬼!
A: Oh, help me! Help! Nancy!
哦,南希,救我!救命!
B: It's only a snake, you chicken.
只是一条蛇而已,你这个胆小鬼。
A: For me, the snake is more terrible than the devil.
对我来说,蛇比魔鬼还可怕。
B: Of course, you have never seen a devil.
当然了,你从来没有见过魔鬼。
Item 308
怀疑用语
You do?
真的吗?
A:I know who killed your dog.
我知道谁杀死了你的狗。
B: You do?
真的吗?
A: Do you remember David has said he hate your dog to yap.
你还记不记得大卫说过他讨厌你的狗叫。
B: Is this your reason?
这就是你的理由吗?
Item 309
责备用语
You dummy!
你个笨蛋!
A: Billy, what are you doing? Don't sit on the eggs.
比利,你在干什么?不要坐在鸡蛋上。
B:I was trying to help her to hatch all chickens.
我想帮她把她的小鸡孵出来。
A: Oh, you dummy. She doesn't need your help.
哦,你个笨蛋。她不需要你的帮忙。
Item 310
提示用语
You guys!
各位!
A: You guys! This is your first mission, so you must stick it up.
各位,这是你们的第一个任务,所以一定要坚持下去。
B: Can we have your help, Sir?
先生,我们可以请你帮忙吗?
A: Don't worry. You can do it well.
不要担心,你们能做好的。
Item 311
不满用语
You lazybones!
你这懒骨头!
A: Come on! You lazybones, it's time to get up!
起来呀!懒骨头,该起床了!
B: It's only 7:30.I have enough time to go to school.
刚刚7点半,我有足够的时间去学校。
Item 312
责备用语
You loudmouth!
你这大嘴巴!
A: Maggie, Flank said he was so happy to see you'll going to marry.
玛吉,弗兰克说他很高兴看到你结婚。
B: But I never told him that, how did he know?
但是我从来没有告诉过他,他怎么知道的?
A: I told him without your permission, I'm sorry.
我没有你的同意就告诉他了,对不起。
B: You loudmouth! Don't do it again, OK?
你这大嘴巴!别再这么做了,好吗?
Item 313
评价用语
You're through.
你完蛋了;你完了。
A: You're too old to play on the team. You're through.
你太老了,不能打球了。你完了。
B: Hey, boy! Don't say that. You'll have this day sooner or later.
嗨,孩子,不要这么说。你早晚也会有这一天的。