你准备好出发了吗?
are you ready to leave?
(你准备好出发了吗?)
i will be soon.
(我马上就好了。)
be ready to ... “准备好……”。
can we go now?
are you ready yet?
(准备好了吗?)
到伦敦的往返票价是多少?
how much is the round-trip fare to london?
(到伦敦的往返票价是多少?)
about $1,500.00, sir.
(大约是1 500美元, 先生。)
round-trip “往返的”。fare “ (车、 船、 飞机)票价”。
what is the round-trip fare to london?
how much does it cost for the round-trip fare to london?
你订飞机票了吗?
i’m going to japan next week.
(我下周要去日本。)
have you booked a flight?
(你订飞机票了吗?)
这里的book指“预订(坐位等)”。
are you booked for the flight?
have you made your reservation?
(你预订机票了吗?)
我得赶上午9点的飞机。
when are you leaving?
(你什么时候走?)
i must catch a nine a.m. flight.
(我得赶上午9点的飞机。)
leave “出发”。
catch是“捕捉”的意思, 但是这里表示“赶上”。flight “飞机航班”。