Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

对不起, 您停错车位了:VOA职场口语对话情感态度之意见与看法

Security guard:

Excuse me, sir, I'm afraid you can't park your car here.
对不起,先生,恐怕您不能把您的车停在这儿。

Benjamin:

Why not?It's my parking space.
为什么不能?这是我的停车位。

Security guard:

I'm afraid not, sir.
恐怕不是的,先生。

Benjamin:

Oh? That's a surprise. Let me see…D 0411 Our dog's birthday. Yes, I'm sure this my parking space!
是吗?真叫人吃惊。我看看……D0441我们家狗的生日。是的,我肯定这就是我的停车位!

Security guard:

But I saw a red car always parking here before.
但我以前都是看到一辆红色的车停在这儿来着。

Benjamin:

Oh, we've just repainted our car. It was red.
哦,我们昨天刚刚给它重新上过漆,它以前是红色的。

Security guard:

Maybe. But the car of this space has a broken rearview mirror on the left.
也许吧。但这个车位的车的左后视镜是坏的。

Benjamin:

Yeah. It used to. We got that fixed yesterday too.
是啊。它以前是。我们昨天也已经把它修好了。

Security guard:

Could you wait for a minute, sir? I'd like to have a check.
您能等一会儿吗,先生?我得核实一下。

Benjamin:

Sure, go ahead.
可以,你核实吧。

Security guard:

Sorry, sir, my mistake. This is your parking space.
对不起,先生,我弄错了。这是您的停车位。

Benjamin:

That's all right. It's not your fault.
没关系。这不能怪你。

对话讲解:
park 停放(车辆等)
Don't park the car in this street.
不得在这条街上停车。
have a check 检查
Request to fly over your field at400 m, we will have a check on the system.
请求高度400米飞越机场,我们将进行检查这一套系统。