1.No, not now. Just wait for us to contact you?
不,不 用了。你就等我们的通知吧。
2.Are there any questions you would like to ask a- 8 bout the position or the company?
你对这个职位和我们公司有什么要问的吗?
3.Thank you for your time, and I'll wait to hear from you.
谢谢您抽时间对我进行面试。我期待着您的通知。
4.How can we contact you about our decision?
我们 如何把结果通知你呢?
5. You can reach me in my office at the number4426378 during the day.
你可以在白天打电话到我办公室找我,号码是4426378。
6.You can call me at my home at 5569173 in the evening.
你可以在晚上打电话到我家,号码是 5569173。
7. Shall we notify you of our decision by mail or phone?
我们是寄信还是打电话将结果通知你呢?
8.By mail, please. My postal address remains the same.
请寄信。我的邮递地址照旧。
9.By telephone, please. Do you have my number?
请 打电话。您有我的电话号码吗?
10.Either will do. My address and telephone number are written on my resume.
寄信或打电话均可。 我的个人简历上写有我的通信地址和电话号 码。
11.I'll contact you by next Saturday. Thank you for your interest in our company.
下星期六之前,我 会同你联系。谢谢你对本公司感兴趣。
12.That’s all for the interview. Please wait for our notification.
面试到此结束。请等候我们的通 知。
13.It’s been nice talking with you, Mr. Liu. We will inform you very soon.
很高兴与您谈话,刘先 生,我们会很快通知您结果。
14.Well, I will inform you in writing within two weeks if you are accepted. Thanks for the interview. Good-bye.
如果您被录用我会在两周内 写信通知您。谢?谢您参加面试。再见。
15.Thank you very much, Mr. Zhang. I'm grateful for your time. Good-bye.
非常感谢您,张先生。占 用了您的时间,我深表感谢。再见。
16.I'm sorry to have taken up so much of your time. Good-bye and thank you for all you have done for me.
很抱歉占用您这么长的时间。再见,并且 感谢您为我所做的一切。
17.I look forward to seeing you again soon. Good-bye!
我盼望不久再次见到您。再会!
18.I’d appreciate if you could give me a call this week. Good-bye!
如果您在本周内给我打个电 话,我将十分感谢。再见!
19.Please call me at this number between nine and eleven in the morning. Thanks a lot. Good-bye.
请您在上午9点到11点之间给我打这个号 码。非常感谢。再见。
20.Can I ask when you plan to make a hiring deci-sion?
可以问您何时会做出車用决定吗?
21.Do you know when you will let candidates know about your hiring decision?
您是否知道何时会 让面试者知道雇用与否?
22.Many thanks for your great interest in this job. Good-bye.
非常感谢你对这份工作的极大兴 趣。再见。
23.Thank you very much, Miss Li. And you’ll be .hearing from us in the next few days.
十分感谢"你,李小姐。这几天你就会接到我们的答复。
24.I’ll call you at your home about our final decision. Good-bye.
我会打电话到你家,告诉你我 们的最后决定。再见。
25.I can’t give you a definite answer today, but we will let you know as soon as possible. Good-bye.
我无法在今天给你一个明确的答复,但我们 会尽快让你知道的。再见。
26.We are considering several other applicants. No matter whether you are hired or not, we will notify you of our final decision next week.
我们正在 考虑其他几位应聘者。不管你是否会被录 用,我们都会在下周内告诉你最后的决定。
27.That’s all for now. We’ll get in touch with you by in the Interview the end of this month. Good-bye and good luck
就谈到这里吧。月底前我们会与你联系的。 再见,并祝你好运。
28.Thank you, Fll look forward to hearing from you.
谢谢,我会恭候您的通知。
29.Thank you for your interest in this office, Ms. Dong.
谢塘f你对本办事处感兴趣,董女士。
30.That’s all right. I can try other places, Good-bye.
不要紧,我可以到其他地方试试,再见。
31.You'll hear from us soon. Thank you for your coming.
你很快就会得到答复,谢谢你的光临。
32.We’ll expect you here next month. See you then.
我们期望下个月你的到来,再见。
33.It’s our pleasure to have you here, Mr. Wei.
能雇 用你是我们的荣幸,尉先生。
34.We should know by next Tuesday whom to hire. If your application is successful, we will notify you by mail.
下周二前我们会决定聘用谁了, 若你的申请成功,我们会发信通知你。
35.Well, we’ll give you our decision in a couple of days. It’s a pleasure to talk to you, Mr. Liu.
好, 几天内我们将我们的决定通知你。很荣幸能 与你交谈,刘先生。
36.You'll be hearing from us soon. Send the next candidate in on your way out, please.
你很快会 接到我们的消息。出去的时候,请叫下一位 应试者进来。
37.Well, it’s been interesting talking to you. I can’t promise anything at the moment, but you’ll be hearing from us within a week.
好了,同你谈话 很有意思。现在我无法作出任何承诺,但一 星期内你就可得到我们的决定了。
38.Well, if you have no further questions, then we have done.
好了,如果你没有别的问题要问的 话,那么就到此为止吧。
39.Fine. I'm available to start any time with just a few days notice.
好的,只要提前几天通知我,我随时可以开始工作。
40.Actually, I'd like to know how I should proceed from here. Should I contact you in a few days?
实 际上,我想知道接下来该怎么办。我是否过 几天再同你联系?
41.I assure you that if my application is successful. I will do my best.
假如应征成功,能在贵公司 工作,本人保证将竭尽所能为贵公司服务。