A: Where do you see yourself three years from now?
A:从现在起到3年后你有什么打算?
B: Working for your company! As the top administrative assistant in your firm!
B:为贵公司工作!成为贵公司首席行政助 理!
A: Have you had any previous experience?
A:你以前有相关经验吗?
B: Well. During the college years, I worked as a trainee every summer at lawyer's offices. Does that count?
B:上大学时,我每个暑假都在律师事务所实习。那算不算?
A: Of course it counts. What kind of work did you do there?B: I did clerical stuff and ran errands.
A:当然算。你都做些什么工作?
A: In this office, we encourage full attendance by offering a bonus. If you take any leaves, we’ll deduct money from your salary.
B: 一些文书和跑腿工作。
B: May I know about the office hours?
A:在我们这里,我们以奖金来鼓励全勤。 如果请假的话,就要扣薪水。
A: Office hours are nine to five-thirty. One hour for lunch. Do you have any questions?
B:我可以问一下你们上下班时间是几点 吗?
B: Er, may I know how much I will be paid monthly?
A:早上九点到下午五点半。中午有一个小 时的吃饭时间。还有什么问题吗?
A: We’ll give you about 3000 to start. There’ll be a trial period of three month. After six months, we’ll have a job performance review and consider giving you a raise.
B:呃,可不可以问你,我每个月薪水是多少?
B: When will I know your decision?
A:起薪三千左右。三个月的试用期。六个 月以后,我们会有一个工作表现的研讨 会,到时再考虑要不要给你加薪。
A: I’ll call you in a day or two, did you write down your phone number on your resume?
B:我什么时候才能知道你们的决定?
B: Yes, I did. Can you call after 7 p. m. ? I’m usually out in the daytime.
A:这一两天内我会打电话给你,你的简历 上有没有电话号码?
A: All right. Good-bye.
B:有。你能不能下午七点钟以后再打来? 白天我一般不在家。
B: Good-bye.
A:没问题。再见。
B:再见。