A: Good morning, this is Dream Works Company. May I help you?
A:早上好,这里是梦工场公司。我能为你 效劳吗?
B: Hello! Could you put me through to the Human Resources Department?
B:你好!能帮我接人力资源部吗?
A: Yes, please hold on a moment.
A:好的,请稍等。
B: Hello, Human Resources Department.
B:喂!这里是人力资源部。
A: Hi, may I speak to Mr. Rachel?
A:你好,我可以和雷切尔先生通话吗?
B: This is Rachel speaking.
B:我就是雷切尔。
A: Well, this is Gary. I’m calling to thank you for selecting me to fill the position.
A:哦,我叫盖瑞。我打电话来是感谢你们选中了我来担任职务。
B: You’re welcome. We have all agreed you are just the person we have been looking for.
B:哪里,我们都觉得你是我们一直在寻找 的人。
A: Thank you for saying so. I’m sure I will do whatever I can to justify your choice.
A:感谢你这么说,我将用我能做的一切来证明你们决策的正确。
B: That’s great. Is there anything else that I can tell you?
B:那很好。还有什么,我可以为你效劳吗?
A: Em, by the way,could you tell me my starting salary?
A:呃,顺便问一句,你可以告诉我,我的起始工资是多少吗?
B: We have decided to offer you $5,000 a month.
B:我们决定给你每月5000美元。
A: That sounds great. I think that is all. I will see you next Monday. Thank you very much.
A:那很好。我想我就问这些,下星期一见。 非常感谢。
B: You’re welcome.
B:别客气。