A: What was your favorite course?
A:你最喜欢的课程是什么?
B: My favorite course was electronic Data Processing Accounting.
B:我最喜欢的课程是电子数据处理会计。
A: Did you get a good record in English?
A:你的英语成绩好吗?
B: Yes, I obtained nearly full marks each term. I liked English very much. Besides, I was aware of the importance of learning English well. Nowadays every enterprise would prefer to hire someone who has a good command of English. So I worked hard at college on English.
B:好,我每个学期都几乎得满分。我很喜 欢英语,此外,我意识到了学好英语的重 要性。如今每个企业都宁愿雇用精通英 语的人。所以我在大学学英语很努力。
A: What kind of work are you doing now?
你现在干什么工作?
B: I’m engaged in accounting.
我在做会计工作。
A: Where are you working?
你在哪里工作?
B: I’ve been working at Shanghai Telecommunication Bureau since my graduation from Guangdong College of Commerce.
自从我广东商贸大学毕业后我一直在上 海电信局工作。
A: I see. If you don’t mind my asking, what was your monthly salary when working in that Bureau?
A:我明白了。如果你不介意我问的话,在 电信局你的工资是多少?
B:2,500 yuan per month.
B:每月2500元。
A: Well, if we decide to hire you, we’d want to you work everyday from 9 a. m. to 5 p. m. with one hours lunch break. What do you think about it?
A:如果我们雇用你的话,你得每天从上午9 点工作到下午5点,中间有一个小时吃 午饭的时间。你觉得怎么样?
B: I think it will be very good.
B:我认为这很好。
A: About the salary, we'd pay you six hundred dollars a month, is that satisfactory? ln addition, you can have Saturdays and Sundays off. If you want to work on Saturdays or Sundays, we’d pay you extra.
A:关于薪水,我们每月付600美元,你觉得 满意吗?另外,周六和周日你可以休息。 如果你周末想加班的话,还有加班费。
B: That will be fine. I’m sure I could do my work well.
B:很好。我相信我会把工作干好的。