A: Glad to meet you. I am the manager of the HR department. And you are Chen Chen from Hefei university, aren’t you?
A:你好,我是这家公司的人力资源部经理。 你是合肥大学的陈沉,是吗?
B: Yes, I come to apply for the post of customs declawer.
B:是的,我是来贵公司应聘报关员这个职位的。
A: It's a long way here from your campus, isn’t It?
A:从你们学校来这里路程还挺远的吧?
B: That’s all right. The traffic condition today is good and the bus was fast, so it didn’t take much time.
B:还可以吧,今天路上比较顺,车开得也比 较快,所以时间不算太长。
A: We will have a short interview in the following period of time. Don’t be nervous. Let’s just chat casually. I think it will be better in this form.
A:那在我们接下来的时间会进行一个简短 的面谈,你不要太紧张,只是随意地聊天 吧。我想这样的一种形式比较好。
B: OK.
B:好的。
A: Do you have a declaration certificate?
A:你有海关报关员证书吗?
B: Yes, I have. In 2010,I passed national qualification exam for customs declarers.
B:我有。2010年,我通过了全国报关员资 格考试。
A: OK. You know people who just pass the exam can apply to the Customs for the qualification for declarers.
A:好的,你知道考试合格者才可以向海关 申请取得报关员资格。
B: Yes. I have prepared many years for this.
B:是的,我为此准备了好几年。
A: Do you know the duty of them?
A:你知道报关员的职责吗?
B: They shall, in accordance with the laws and regulations concerning the customs declaration, carry out their activities.
B:他们应按照国家和海关法律法规的规定 和要求开展报关活动。
A: Good. Do you have any questions?
A:不错。还有什么问题吗?
B: No.
B:没有。
A: OK. We will stop here. We'll inform you the result of the interview in a week. If you are to pass this round interview, you may have an interview with my boss. Just wait for our information.
A:那好,我们今天的面试就到这里,我们会 在一星期以内通知你面试的结果。如果 你通过了这一轮面试,你有可能还会和 我的上司进行一次面试,请等待我们的 消息。
B: Thank you. Goodbye.
B:谢谢,再见.