A: What did you major in college?
A:你在大学里学的是什么专业?
B: I majored in Commercial Economics.
B:我学的是商业经济专业。
A: Are you familiar with the export trade of cotton yarn?
A:你熟悉棉纱的出口业务吗?
B: Certainly. I have worked in the export department of a textile and garment company for three years.
B:当然熟悉。因为我在一家纺织制衣公司 的出口部已工作了 3年。
A: What position have you held in that company?
A:在那家公司里,你担任什么职务呢?
B: From 2010 to 2011,I held the position of Sales Engineer, and since the end of 2009,1 have held the position of Assistant to Manager of Sales Department.
B:从2010年到2011年,我担任销售工程师 的职务。从2009年年底起,我一直担任 销售部经理助理的职务。
A: If you enter this company, which department would you like to work in?
A:如果你加人本公司,你想在哪个部门工 作?
B: If possible, I’d like to work in the export department.
B:如果可能的话,我希望在出口部工作。
A: Do you think you are qualified for the position of Sales Executive?
A:你认为你能胜任销售主管的职务吗?
B: Yes, because I held this kind of position before.
B:我能,因为以前我曾担任过类似的职务。
A: You will have to travel frequently if you accept this position. Are you free to go on business trip?
A:如果你接受了这个职务,就必须经常出 差。你出差有没有牵挂呢?
B: No problem. I enjoy travelling, especially the chances to go abroad to deal with export business.
B:没问题。我喜欢出差,尤其愿意到国外 去处理出口业务。
A: You know, as a salesman foreign language skill is very important to you. What foreign languages do you speak?
A:你知道作为一名推销员外语是非常重要 的。你能讲何种外语?
B:I can only speak English.
B:我只能讲英语。