A: Nice to meet you, sir. My name is Pan Liang. I am coming in for an interview as requested.
A:先生,很高兴见到你。我的名字叫潘亮, 我应邀前来面试。
B: Nice to meet you, Mr. Pan Liang. I am Dalton, the Director of Personnel Department. Please take a seat.
B:很高兴见到你,潘亮先生。我是人事部主任道尔顿,请坐。
A: Thank you, Mr. Dalton.
A:谢谢你,泰勒先生。
B: Now let's get down to business. First of all, would you please tell me something about your education?
B:现在我们开始面试吧。首先,可以告诉 我你的受教育情况吗?
A: All right, I graduated from Xiamen University four years ago with a bachelor degree of Economics. My major was International Trade.
A:好的,4年前我在厦门大学毕业,获得了 经济学学士学位。我学的专业是国际贸 易。
B: You are working for an import and export company in Zhuhai now, right?
B:你现在在珠海的一家进出口公司工作, 对吗?
A: That’s right.
A:对.
B: How long have you been there?
B:你在那里工作多久了?
A: More than four years. I have been working there since my graduation.
A:4年多了,毕业后我就一直在那里工作。
B: Your position and salary is still the same as four years ago, why?
B:4年来,你一直没有升职也没有加薪,为 什么?
A: In fact, there have not been any changes in these past four years at this company. That is the main reason I decided to leave. I really want more responsibilities and challenges.
A:事实上,4年来,公司一直没有什么起色。 这正是我决定荽离开的主要原因。我想 面对更多的责任和挑战。
B: Our company offers lots of opportunities to capable employees.
B:对于有实力的职员,我们公司会提供很 多机会。
A: That’s great.
A:那太好了。
B: What is your chief responsibility at your present work unit?
B:你在现在的单位主要负责什么?
A: I am responsible for being the middleman between the foreign sellers and domestic buyers and collecting information about garments and textiles on the global markets.
A:我主要是作为国外卖家和国内买家之间 的中间人。另外,我还负责搜集国际服 装和纺织业的市场信息。
B: So you are familiar with all the procedures of both import trading and export trading.
B:这样说来,你对进口和出口贸易的程序 都非常熟悉了。
A: Very much.
A:非常熟。
B: Very good.
B:太好了。