A: Good morning. Are you Mr. Liu, the personnel manager?
A:早上好,您是人事部的刘经理吗?
B: Yes, I am. Do you come for an interview?
B:我是刘经理,您是来参加面试的吗?
A: Yes, I am.
A:是的,我是。
B: Sit down, please!
B:请坐!
A: Thank you!
A:谢谢!
B: Would you please give me a brief introduction about yourself?
B:请简单自我介绍一下,好吗?
A: OK! My full name is Cao Dong, and I am 25 years old and single. I am a graduate student of Tsinghua University majoring in Computer Science. I will graduate and receive a master degree of Computer Science in July this year.
A:好的,我的全名叫曹东,今年25岁,未 婚。我是清华大学的研究生,主修计算 机科学专业。我将于今年7月毕业,到 时候将获得硕士学位。
B: What courses did you take?
B:您都学习了哪些课程?
A: The courses I have taken include Computer Science, Computer Technology, Computer Software, Systems Design and Analysis, Program Language, Basic Principles of Programming and so on.
A:我学的课程有计算机科学、计算机技术、 计算机软件、系统设计与分析、程序设计 语言、程序设计基本原理等等。
B: Do you have any experience in programming?
B:您有没有程序设计方面的经验?
A: Yes, I have. I used to work as a part-time programmer in Intel Company.
A:有,我曾经在英特尔公司担任过兼职程序设计员。
B: What are your main responsibilities?
B:您的职责是什么?
A: I am responsible for programming for management of banks.
A:我负责编制银行管理程序。
B: Could you talk about your outstanding achievements?
B:能谈谈您的工作业绩吗?
A: Of course, Intel Company made a profit of ¥ 80,000 on one program that I completed last year.
A:可以,去年我设计的一套程序为英特尔 公司赚取了 8万元的纯利润。
B: Why do you choose us instead of staying with Intel Company?
B:您为什么不留在英特尔公司,而要申请 我们公司呢?
A: Why I chose Intel was that I just wanted to find a short-term part-time job related with my major in order to gain some work experience. However my present purpose is to choose my career to which I’ll devote my whole life, so I must be very careful. Your company is one of the biggest companies in computer industry, and your company has a great future and advanced management system. As far as I know, your company requires highly qualified, conscientious and efficient staff, I think I am qualified to do your job.
A:我选择英特尔时只是考虑找一个专业对 口的短期兼职职位,以便增加实践经验。现在我要选择的是将要终生从事的职 业,所以我会非常慎重。贵公司是计算 机行业的龙头老大,有美好的发展前景 和先进的管理制度。据我所知,贵公司 要求员工有很强的责任心和很高的工作 效率,我想我能胜任贵公司这份工作。
B: Do you receive any other companies’ offers?
B:您有没有收到其他公司的接收函?
A: Before I knew your company’s recruitment, I applied for Cisco. And I received its letter yesterday. I’ll choose your company if your company accepts me. To work for your company has been my dream.
A:在知道贵公司招募新雇员之前,我申请 了思科公司,昨天我收到了他们的接收 函。如果贵公司能够录取我的话,我会 优先选择贵公司。加盟贵公司一直是我的愿望。
B: Do you have some work plans if we accept you?
B:如果您被公司录用,您对以后的工作有 什么计划吗?
A: Gaining success is more easily through teamwork than through one’s own hard work. So making a self-work plan without knowing the teamwork plan is improper. Firstly, I think I must know and adjust myself to the working situation, then learn from colleagues and gain work experience, finally become an excellent staff through surpassing others and myself.
A:成功不是单打独斗就能够实现的,与团 队协作更容易取得成功,所以,在了解团 队的工作计划之前,就制定个人工作计 划是很不合适的。我想我首先需要了解 和适应公司的工作环境,然后向同事学 习,积累经验,最后通过超越他人和自 我,成为贵公司的优秀分子。
B: What starting salary would you expect if you are employed?
B:如果您被录取的话,您希望起薪多少?
A: The salary is 5,000 RMB per month at least, because I earn 4,000 RMB per mouth as a part-time staff.
A:我期望月薪至少应该5000元。因为我 做兼职时月薪是4000元。
B: Do you have any questions?
B:您有什么问题需要问的吗?
A: Yes, I really want to know the housing system in your company.
A:是的,有。我想知道贵公司住房设施是 怎样的。
B: If you become a member of us, our company will provide you a single dormitory. If you make great achievements, our company will offer you a flat according to the related regulations. It all depends.
B:如果您被录取的话,公司将为您提供单 身宿舍。如果您为公司创造了突出业 绩,公司会按照相关规定送您公寓,这要 看情况而定。
A: I also want to know if there’s a holiday in your company, for I must visit my parents every year.
A:我还想知道贵公司的休假情况是怎样 的,因为每年我都要回家探望父母。
B: Besides the official holidays, our company offers a 10-day paid holiday every year, which makes it possible for you to visit your parents. Any other questions?
B:除了国家法定节假日以外,公司每年还 为员工提供10天的带薪假期,您完全有 时间回家探望父母。还有其他问题吗?
A: No. Thanks.
A:没有了,谢谢。
B: Then that’s all for today. We’ll inform you in a week. Thank you for your coming.
B:我们今天的面试就到这里,我们会在一 周内通知您面试结果,非常感谢您能来 参加我们公司的面试。
A: It’s my pleasure to attend the interview. Hope to see you again.
A:参加贵公司的面试是我的荣幸。希望能 再次见到您!
B: Goodbye!
B:再见!
A: Goodbye!
A:再见!