A: Welcome to the OMA HOUSE Company.
A:欢迎来到大都会房产公司。
B: Thank you. (while shaking hands ) My name is Vance, and I’m here for the position in sales.
B:谢谢。(一边握手)我叫范斯,我想应聘 销售职务。
A: Nice to meet you, I am the big boss. Please have a seat.
A:很高兴见到你,我是这儿的老板。请坐。
B: Thank you very much.
B:非常感谢。
A: Why did you quit your last job?
A:你为什么辞掉原来的工作?
B: It was a small company with no future. Your company, however, is growing very quickly in very productive directions.
B:那是家小公司,前途有限。而贵公司正 朝气蓬勃地高速发展着。
A: Do you feel you are a good worker?
A:你认为自己是个好员工吗?
B: I certainly do feel I am a good worker. As you can see from my resume, I have often been the best employee of the month.
B:我当然觉得自己是个合格的职员。您从 我的简历中可以看到,我经常被评为月 度最佳员工。
A: What did you do at your last job?
A:你的上一份工作是什么?
B: I sold all kinds of cars, motorcycles and trucks.
B:我销售各种小汽车、摩托车和卡车。
A: Did you enjoy your job?
A:你喜欢那份工作吗?
B: Always, of course. I enjoyed helping my customers best of all. I was happy when they were happy.
B:当然,一直都喜欢。我喜欢尽我所能帮 助客户。客户高兴我就高兴。
A: So why do you want to sell houses now?
A:那么,为什么现在又想来做房产销售呢?
B: I want to sell houses because they are the way of the future in Beijing. Lately, many families are looking to buy a good house but need a friendly, intelligent salesperson to help them. I believe my experience with people, my hard work and motivation make me perfect for this job.
B:我想做房产销售是因为这个行业在北京 有很好的前景。最近,许多家庭计划购 买好的住宅,他们需要热情、精明的销售 员来帮助他们。我相信凭我与人打交道 的经验,再加上努力工作和进取精神,我 一定能做好这份工作。
A: What are your personal strengths?
A:你的优点是什么?
B: I work well with others and I am a committed friend.I believe customers should be treated like friends.
B:我的人际关系很融洽,而且我是一个值 得信赖的朋友。我认为应该像对待朋友 那样来对待客户。
A: What is your greatest weakness?
A:你最大的缺点是什么?
B: Although I have had many foreign friends and teachers,I have never been abroad to study English.I believe this is my greatest weakness. However, I hope to improve my English in the near future.
B:尽管我有许多外国朋友和老师,但我从 没去国外进修过英语。我想英语是我最大的弱项。但是我希望我能在短期内尽 快提高我的英语水平。
A: Would you be willing to go abroad for English and Sales training?
A:你愿意出国接受英语和销售的培训吗?
B: It would be my pleasure to go abroad to study English and Sales.
B:如果能出国学习英语和销售技能,我深感荣幸。
A: Great. Do you have any questions for us?
A:非常好。你有什么问题要问我们吗?
B: How long would our contract be for?
B:我们的合同会签多长时间?
A: We ask our employees to sign two-year contracts.
A:我们要求雇员签两年的合同。
B: One last question. Seeing my work experience and motivation, if I get the job, what salary could I expect?
B:最后一个问题,根据我的工作经验和进 取精神,如果我被录用,我的薪水会是多少?
A: If you get the job, you will earn two thousand Yuan RMB a month plus commission, in proportion to what you sell.
A:如果你被录用,你的薪水是每月2000元 人民币再加上按你销售额的比例提成的佣金。
B: Thank you, sir. I hope I hope the chance to work with you in the future.
B:谢谢您,先生。我希望能有机会和您一 起工作。
A: And thank you for your time.
A:也谢谢你,占用你这么多时间。
B: Good-bye.
B:再见。