Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

脱口说英语面试口语对话大全3-16-4:你有信心做好这项工作? (mp3+中英)

A: Miss Fan, how do you take care of your appearance?

A:樊小姐,你注重保养自己的容貌吗?

B: Yes, I fell taking care of oneself with sufficient rest and a good diet are important.

B:是的,我认为充足的睡眠及合理的饮食 对养颜护肤有积极的作用。

A: Which part of your face is the most attractive? Why?

A:你认为自己的面部什么部分最有吸引 力?为什么?

B: I think for me and anybody else a smile can be the most attractive feature, because it tights up my whole face.

B:我认为自己以及其他所有的人最吸引人 的特征就是笑容。因为,微笑使我的容 貌生辉。

A: Have you ever been employed?

A:你受过聘用吗?

B: Yes. Right now I work as a part-time secretary for a trading company.

B:是的。目前,我在一家贸易公司做兼职 秘书。

A: What’s the salary you are expecting for this job?

A:你希望怎样的薪水?

B: From what I’ve heard, starting salaries for Flight attendant are usually from 2,000 to 3,000 yuan a month.

B:听说空勤的起薪通常为每月2000-3000元

A: Besides a good salary, what else about this job attracts you?

A:除了高薪外,这份工作还有其他诱惑力 吗?

B: The chance to meet new people from different walks of life, learn about different cultures, and see new places.

B:这份工作还能够提供接触不同行业人 士、了解文化差异及参观异乡的机会。

A: Do you get angry easily?

A:你常发脾气吗?

B: No, I know how to control my temper. I only get angry if I see someone hurting someone else.

B:不,我善于把握自己。只是在看到有人 伤害他人时感到生气。

A: What’s your opinion about the .accidents in the air?

A:你对空难有什么看法?

B: A certain percentage of accidents are inevitable, but it still is one of the safest forms of travel.

B:尽管有百分之几的空难不可避免,但空 中旅行仍然是最安全的方式之一。

A: Good. If one of your passengers had an accident, what would you do?

A:好,如果有一位乘客发生意外的话,你将 采取哪些措施?

B: I would give him basic first aid and call for assistance.

我将给他做一定的急救,同时发出求援信息。

A: By the way, what’s your parent’s opinion about your becoming a stewardess?

A:顺便问一下,你父母对你做空姐有何看 法?

B: At first they were a little hesitant about it, because I would be travelling on my own quite a lot. But now they’ve got used to the idea and even encourage me.

B:起初他们有些犹豫,因为我常要独自旅 行。现在他们已逐渐适应了这些,并且 鼓励我。

A: If our company hires you, what’s the contribution you will make to our company?

A:如果我们公司雇用你的话,你将会为本 公司做些什么?

B: My contribution would be my willing to represent this company through hard work and improving my skills due to the company.

B:我将很愿意通过自己的辛勤工作不断提 高自己的能力并展示公司的形象,从而 为公司服务。

A: Then do you have enough confidence to do the job?

A:那么,你有信心做好这项工作了?

B: Yes, I fell with my past experience I am qualified for this position, and this gives me confidence.

B:是的,我想依我过去的经历我是很适合 这个职位的,我有信心。

A: I appreciate that. Nice talking with you and we will let you know our decision in a few days. Thank you for coming.

A:我很欣赏你的回答。和你谈话很愉快, 几天内我们会告诉你我们的决定。感谢 光临。