Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

挑选合身衬衣 尽显男性魅力和风采 英语穿衣打扮贴士

Don't let the numbers on the package scare you away from a tailored shirt. Find the ones for your perfect fit with just a couple of guidelines.
不要让包装上的尺码限制你购买合身的衬衣。根据以下简单的指引,选择最合身的衬衣。

You Will Need
你需要

Measuring tape
卷尺

Friend (optional)
朋友(可选)

Steps
步骤

Step 1 Locate the largest part of your neck
1.找出脖子最粗的位置

Look in the mirror and locate the largest part of your neck.
照一下镜子,找出脖子最粗的位置。

The largest part of your neck is usually just below your Adam's apple.
脖子最粗的位置通常在喉结以下。

Step 2 Wrap the tape around neck
2.测量

Wrap the tape around your neck and hold the measurement with your thumb. Write it down on a piece of paper.
把卷尺绕在脖子上,用拇指固定住。把尺码写在一张纸上。

Step 3 Stand up straight
3.站直

Stand up straight with your ams down by your sides, and relax.
站直,双臂下垂,放松。

Step 4 Measure your arms
4.测量手臂

Start the tape at the center back of your neck, following it over the top of your shoulder, down your chest, and to your wrist bone. Write down this measurement.
从脖子后部中心开始测量,然后肩膀顶部,胸部,最后到腰骨。写下测量结果。

Ask a friend or relative to help you with this step.
可以让朋友或亲戚帮你测量。

Step 5 Add some wiggle room
5.留有余地

Add up to 1 inch to the collar measurement and 1 to 1-1/2 inches to the arm measurment. When shopping for the perfect shirt, remember the collar measurement will be followed by the arm length.
脖子测量的尺寸增加1英寸,手臂的尺寸增加1.5英寸。要购买最完美的衬衣,记住,脖子的尺寸要服从手臂的尺寸。