Learn English free online - how to pronounce word in English - English Learning Online- www.pronounceword.com

惠特曼献给林肯-外国经典英语诗歌精选(Mp3+文)

《啊船长我的船长哟》是美国诗人惠特曼为悼念林肯而写下的著名诗篇。林肯是美国第16任总统,在任期内,他为维护国家统一、摧毁蓄奴制而领导了南北战争,解放了黑人奴隶。就在美国人民欢庆胜利的时刻,反动势力雇佣的刺客杀害了他。惠特曼为此极度悲痛,写下了很多诗纪念这位伟大的英雄,这首诗是最著名的一首。诗歌的基调是悲壮的。诗人运用了比喻和象征的手法,把美国比作一艘航船,把林肯总统比作船长,把维护国家的统一和废奴斗争比作一段艰险的航程。

o captain!my captain!
啊,船长!我的船长!
walt whitman (瓦尔特.惠特曼)

o captain!my captain!our fearful trip is done,
啊!般长!我的船长!可怕的航程已完成;

the ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won,
这船历尽风险,企求的目标已达成。

the port is near, the bells i hear, the people all exulting,
港口在望,钟声响,人们在欢欣。

while follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
千万双眼睛注视着船——平稳,勇敢,坚定。

but o heart!heart!heart!
但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!

o the bleeding drops of red!
瞧一滴滴鲜红的血!

where on the deck my captain lies,
甲板上躺着我的船长,

fallen cold and dead.
他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

o captain! my captain!rise up and hear the bells;
啊,船长!我的船长!起来吧,倾听钟声;

rise up -for you the flag is flung -for you the bugle trills,
起来吧,号角为您长鸣,旌旗为您高悬:

for you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths-for you the shores crowding,
迎接您,多少花束花圈——候着您,千万人峰拥岸边;

for you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turing;
他们向您高呼,拥来挤去,仰起殷切的脸;

here, captain!dear father!
啊,船长!亲爱的父亲!

this arm beneath your head;
我的手臂托着您的头!

it is some dream that on the deck
莫非是一场梦:在甲板上

you 've fallen cold and dead.
您倒下去,冰冷,永别。

my captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,
我的船长不作声,嘴唇惨白,毫不动弹;

my father does not feel my arm , he has no pulse nor will;
我的父亲没感到我的手臂,没有脉搏,没有遗言;

the ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;
船舶抛锚停下,平安抵达;船程终了;

from fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;
历经难险返航,夺得胜利目标。

exult, o shores!and ring, o bells!
啊,岸上钟声齐鸣,啊,人们一片欢腾!

but i,with mourful tread,
但是,我在甲板上,在船长身旁,

walk the deck my captain lies,
心悲切,步履沉重;

fallen cold and dead.
因为他倒下去,冰冷,永别。