60 Do You Fear the Wind
你畏惧风吗
Do you fear the force of the wind,
你可害怕寒风凛冽,
The slash of the rain?
你可畏惧大雨滂沱 ?
Go face them and fight them,
去迎着风雨努力拼搏 ,
Be savage again.
还你原始本色 。
Go hungry and cold like the wolf,
象狼一样去经受饥寒 ,
Go wade like the crane:
象鹤一般去跋涉河川 :
The palms of your hands will thicken,
你的手掌变得厚实粗壮 ,
The skin of your cheek will tan,
你的脸庞晒得古铜发亮 ,
You'll grow ragged and weary and swarthy,
你会变得衣衫褴褛,皮肤黝黑,疲惫不堪,
But you'll walk like a man!
但你步履沉稳,是个堂堂男子汉!